Vishal Parekh

I-751 rejection due to Incorrect fees.

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I received rejection notice for my I-751 stating there is Incorrect fees & they welcome me for resubmit the application with correct fees. I send cheque of $ 595 for application only. The whole document package is returned to me with the number/digits at the bottom of each page.

Question:

1. Should I resubmit the same document package with fees with new cheque of $ 595 (application fees)+ $ 85 (Biometric fees)?

2. Or Do I have to resubmit totally new form with the new supporting documents?

12 minutes ago, Vishal Parekh said:

Hello,

I received rejection notice for my I-751 stating there is Incorrect fees & they welcome me for resubmit the application with correct fees. I send cheque of $ 595 for application only. The whole document package is returned to me with the number/digits at the bottom of each page.

Question:

1. Should I resubmit the same document package with fees with new cheque of $ 595 (application fees)+ $ 85 (Biometric fees)?

Do #1 and resubmit everything with the additional check and you will be fine. 

54 minutes ago, Vishal Parekh said:

Hello,

Question:

How long does it take them to send you back from the date your application got there? 

ROC (I751) TIMELINE

02/06/19: Sent my package to USCIS Dallas Lockbox via UPS 2nd Air service

02/08/19: Package was received at 9:30 AM

02/20/19: Check was cashed at Dallas USCIS. Called them to get the case number

02/22/19: Received NOA with 18 months extension from Vermont

03/09/19: Received Biometric appointment letter

03/12/19: Completed early walk-in biometric in 10 minutes

02/28/20: Case was approved and New card is being produced 

03/03/20: Card was mailed to me 

6 minutes ago, Vishal Parekh said:

They received it on 28th january & return me with rejection letter of 7th February. 11 days .

Thanks for the answer. I think I forgot to sign. It's been 9 days since my application was received but I havent heard anything from them.

ROC (I751) TIMELINE

02/06/19: Sent my package to USCIS Dallas Lockbox via UPS 2nd Air service

02/08/19: Package was received at 9:30 AM

02/20/19: Check was cashed at Dallas USCIS. Called them to get the case number

02/22/19: Received NOA with 18 months extension from Vermont

03/09/19: Received Biometric appointment letter

03/12/19: Completed early walk-in biometric in 10 minutes

02/28/20: Case was approved and New card is being produced 

03/03/20: Card was mailed to me 

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.