Jump to content

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

i attended an interview however the officer gave me a form and asked me to upload a document on the the website and he asked to courier my passport after that. He also said he needs to view my case again as he was not convinced me and my hubby got married within months after we met.I I am so stressed out. Has anyone got this before ?  Why did he ask me to courier my passport? I am confused and totally sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

Can you give us more information? What country are you from? What did they ask you for? 

 

Is he not convinced you are really married? 

he asked me why we got married so fast....simple we were in love....and until today it's sad that legit things are taken for granted... i just hope that god shows us a way that we can reunite again.  we would not waste so much money for all this papers and travelling if we are not serious....sad....honestly..but yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PPM said:

he asked me why we got married so fast....simple we were in love....and until today it's sad that legit things are taken for granted... i just hope that god shows us a way that we can reunite again.  we would not waste so much money for all this papers and travelling if we are not serious....sad....honestly..but yeah...

Marriage fraud for immigration benefits is a thing.  You will need to submit the documents they are asking for and follow all the instructions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Marriage fraud for immigration benefits is a thing.  You will need to submit the documents they are asking for and follow all the instructions.

all done....and praying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PPM said:

Hello everyone,

 

i attended an interview however the officer gave me a form and asked me to upload a document on the the website and he asked to courier my passport after that. He also said he needs to view my case again as he was not convinced me and my hubby got married within months after we met.I I am so stressed out. Has anyone got this before ?  Why did he ask me to courier my passport? I am confused and totally sad.

How soon after you met did you marry? Did you marry on the first visit? What kind of proof of bonafide relationship did you send in with the I-130? Did you bring any additional evidence with you to the interview?

Edited by Apple Bee

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

   
   

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

   

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

   

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

 

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

 

 

2019-05-21

 

APPROVED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...