Jump to content
Flynn G

Changing DS-160 number on UStraveldocs application

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My fiancé has an old DS-160 number which the application is defaulting too from an earlier tourist visa and it wont let me anywhere change the number to her new DS-160 application? How do I fix this?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, Flynn G said:

My fiancé has an old DS-160 number which the application is defaulting too from an earlier tourist visa and it wont let me anywhere change the number to her new DS-160 application? How do I fix this?

 

 

I just had this same issue today.  My fiancé did the DS-160 and had the confirmation page then we was making the interview appt for our K-1 visa.  After we made the appt the confirmation page kept showing her old DS 160 confirmation code when she was approved for a tourist visa in 2017 and I was not able to change it anywhere in her profile.  I immediately cancelled that appt and kept trying to see where I can input the DS 160 code from the new DS 160 but there was no place I see where it could be changed so I called the customer service number and the person I spoke to deleted that old DS 160 confirmation number from her profile.  The person I spoke to said since I'm doing a K1 visa I don't have to worry about the DS 160 confirmation code being on the interview appointment confirmation.  When I re-scheduled the appt and printed the interview confirmation there was no DS 160 confirmation.  Only the UID number is showing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

I just had this same issue today.  My fiancé did the DS-160 and had the confirmation page then we was making the interview appt for our K-1 visa.  After we made the appt the confirmation page kept showing her old DS 160 confirmation code when she was approved for a tourist visa in 2017 and I was not able to change it anywhere in her profile.  I immediately cancelled that appt and kept trying to see where I can input the DS 160 code from the new DS 160 but there was no place I see where it could be changed so I called the customer service number and the person I spoke to deleted that old DS 160 confirmation number from her profile.  The person I spoke to said since I'm doing a K1 visa I don't have to worry about the DS 160 confirmation code being on the interview appointment confirmation.  When I re-scheduled the appt and printed the interview confirmation there was no DS 160 confirmation.  Only the UID number is showing.

Did you call the customer service number at the consulate where you're having your interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flynn G said:

Did you call the customer service number at the consulate where you're having your interview?

Yes, I called the service call center for the Embassy here in the Philippines.  I live in the Philippines with my fiancé.  I made sure I kept asking the person I spoke to if I need to input the new DS 160 confirmation code in her profile and she kept telling me that it doesn't apply to K1 visa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×