maria betances

Case Under Supervisor Review Completed

10 posts in this topic

been waiting for almost to years for a decision on my N400 Application. on January 24 i got a case status alert, mine application when to   Your case is under review with a supervisor. and on January 25 2019 it change to case under supervisor review completed has anyone when thru this before? how long do i  have to wait for a final decision on my case. my case was delay for almost two year due security check. 

my timeline

9-30-2016 PD

10-4-2016 Finger print

3-14-2017 interview pass was told a decision could be made at the time due to my criminal record i was told by the IO that interview me that everything looks good on my application i verify and sign the application before i left.

9 minutes ago, maria betances said:

been waiting for almost to years for a decision on my N400 Application. on January 24 i got a case status alert, mine application when to   Your case is under review with a supervisor. and on January 25 2019 it change to case under supervisor review completed has anyone when thru this before? how long do i  have to wait for a final decision on my case. my case was delay for almost two year due security check. 

my timeline

9-30-2016 PD

10-4-2016 Finger print

3-14-2017 interview pass was told a decision could be made at the time due to my criminal record i was told by the IO that interview me that everything looks good on my application i verify and sign the application before i left.

what was your criminal record level and what was the outcome of the case at the court ?

1 minute ago, Ask Away said:

what was your criminal record level and what was the outcome of the case at the court ?

i was arrested 10yrs ago and  was put on probation till i pay the money off that i own for some bad check that i wrote. i took all mine documents with me to the interview court depositions and court records.

1 minute ago, maria betances said:

i was arrested 10yrs ago and  was put on probation till i pay the money off that i own for some bad check that i wrote. i took all mine documents with me to the interview court depositions and court records.

36 minutes ago, maria betances said:

I am in same situation i was arrested 6 years ago, but and i am waiting for my interview and i am super worried about what they may ask me, if you dont mind me asking tho, did they ask you about why you got arrested or what made you do the crime did they ask stuff like that ?

1 hour ago, Ask Away said:

I am in same situation i was arrested 6 years ago, but and i am waiting for my interview and i am super worried about what they may ask me, if you dont mind me asking tho, did they ask you about why you got arrested or what made you do the crime did they ask stuff like that ?

We’re you arrested before your green card interview? I feel like they are only really interested in stuff that happen since issuing your Green Card. 

15 hours ago, Ask Away said:

do they did't ask about my arrest because i same all the court paper with the application and brought them with to the interview. 

NOTE: i just call to uscis i spoke to an immigration officer and told me that my application was recommended for approval that i just be receiving the oath letter soon.  :)

On 1/30/2019 at 3:06 PM, Pshine said:

We’re you arrested before your green card interview? I feel like they are only really interested in stuff that happen since issuing your Green Card. 

i was arrested when i had CONDITIONAL Green Card and was in US for 2 Years and crime was for possession of FORGED CREDIT CARD , and same year after my arrest i filed for my 10 years green card and i got it with no issues and i didnt even mention on my removal condition application that i was arrested because they only ask if you were arrested for a crime not a Traffic VIOLATION.

my case was dropped to Disorderly conduct. Basically traffic violation. what do you think is going to happen at my interview ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
16 hours ago, Ask Away said:

i was arrested when i had CONDITIONAL Green Card and was in US for 2 Years and crime was for possession of FORGED CREDIT CARD , and same year after my arrest i filed for my 10 years green card and i got it with no issues and i didnt even mention on my removal condition application that i was arrested because they only ask if you were arrested for a crime not a Traffic VIOLATION.

my case was dropped to Disorderly conduct. Basically traffic violation. what do you think is going to happen at my interview ?

Disorderly conduct is not a traffic violation. I think USCIS might say you lied on your removal condition application. 

5 hours ago, Mike E said:

Disorderly conduct is not a traffic violation. I think USCIS might say you lied on your removal condition application. 

sorry if i confused you. i know for sure my case was dropped to Traffic Violation because if i lied USCIS would know that i lied for my removal condition, and my lawyer he's the one told me my case is TRAFFIC VIOLATION, and on the removal condition application they only ask if you were arrested for other crimes than TRAFFIC VIOLATION.

this is what i was charged with at the end of my case. 

Conviction Charge
Description

Dis/Con:Unreasonable Noise

Conviction
Charge

PL240.20 02
**SEALED

On 1/30/2019 at 6:06 PM, Pshine said:

Just to be clear: That's incorrect. In assessing your good moral character, USCIS cares about your entire criminal/legal history. You wouldn't just let a serial killer into the country because he's been "sober" for the last five years, would you? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.