MCJ1165

Ciudad Jaurez Second Medical Steps Until Visa Approved

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My wife and I married in Aug 2018....K1 approved Aug 7 married Aug 31.  Her 19 year old son (K2) admitted drug use...got the ban...has completed in patient rehab w/ Certificate and signatures/dates on everything...3 progress letters from psych, and drug test showing a pass each month. I am reading many different experiences as to what happens immediately following medical.

1.Does his medical sealed envelope go straight to consulate for review/approval of Visa. 

.....If so, how are we notified of approval of Visa via CEAC?

2. Do we have to make an appointment immediately following medical for another interview?

.......if so, where and how do we make this appointment?

3. I have read that some people have had to send their medical envelope via DHL to Consulate. What address and how exactly is the address written?

3. The consular told my wife at the end of her interview, that after his medical to come back to see her because it is much faster but my wife was not given any papers other than the time and date for her son to return for medical in April 2019.

Finally, is there any prep, calls, forms, appointments to make on my end prior to the medical....his interview was Aug 2018 so we are under the 1 year window so nothing is expiring.

Many thanks in advance for the specifics.

Timeline

It's impossible to get to know what is written in the medical envelope which you have to submit to Embassy.

And you can't open it , because if you do , it won't be acceptable again by the Embassy.

Most important , if something is wrong with the medical exam's , the doctor will  surely inform you about it and try to find solution with you before sending the result to the embassy.

Edited by Moses Bee

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Moses Bee said:

Embassy

Thank you for the reply however my question was not about what is in the envelope....also...I am assuming that everything goes perfectly in medical...my question is what happens at Jaurez next.....I understand different Consulates operate differently.....I am speaking about Ciudad Jaurez experiences only.  Thank you.

Edited by MCJ1165

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.