12 posts in this topic

i had my interview on 29 november i got 221 g saying i need a new joint sponsor and after i submitted new joint sponsor i returned my passport to embassy on december 4th and then they asked me for additional thing i submitted them also but december 27 and then i got email on january 7th saying thank you for uploading new documents and ur case is administrative processing now today january 24 i got my passport back with no visa and a 221 g for saying administrative processing what should i do

11 minutes ago, emil2888 said:

i had my interview on 29 november i got 221 g saying i need a new joint sponsor and after i submitted new joint sponsor i returned my passport to embassy on december 4th and then they asked me for additional thing i submitted them also but december 27 and then i got email on january 7th saying thank you for uploading new documents and ur case is administrative processing now today january 24 i got my passport back with no visa and a 221 g for saying administrative processing what should i do

this is what was saying on 221 g form

0B68BC14-2BFD-422E-AE58-7F2241653705.jpeg

Right now you should just wait.  Occasionally if they feel AP will last longer than normal they give the passport back.  You will hear something soon.  They may request a second interview and at that time they may take the passport back.  Usually this happens when the name gets a hit in one of their databases.  They just have to do some additional checking.  Just relax for now as this is not uncommon.

It also helps if we know what embassy this is at.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Right now you should just wait.  Occasionally if they feel AP will last longer than normal they give the passport back.  You will hear something soon.  They may request a second interview and at that time they may take the passport back.  Usually this happens when the name gets a hit in one of their databases.  They just have to do some additional checking.  Just relax for now as this is not uncommon.

It also helps if we know what embassy this is at.

Yerevan Armenia embassy 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

It is not uncommon to be in that situation.  Just be patient as they do their extra checking.  They will let you know what is happening.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

It is not uncommon to be in that situation.  Just be patient as they do their extra checking.  They will let you know what is happening.

thank u its just they had my passport almost for 2 months and now they r returned it with no visa

That is normal if they have a name hit.  They just need to complete their checks.  A refused CR-1/IR-1 with the petition being sent back can be reaffirmed and not refused again for the same reason if based upon the same evidence.  So even if refused it is not dead.  Just relax and let them do their thing.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

47 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is normal if they have a name hit.  They just need to complete their checks.  A refused CR-1/IR-1 with the petition being sent back can be reaffirmed and not refused again for the same reason if based upon the same evidence.  So even if refused it is not dead.  Just relax and let them do their thing.  

whats the name hit  its just i don’t understand 

its been mor then 4 years we live together we have 2 kids together they are US citizens i don’t understand what r they looking for 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.