Mary Bernard

Schedule & Register @ CFO

18 posts in this topic

My in-laws just got a text from 2GO that their VISA is ready to be picked up 😇

I wanted to register & schedule them for PDOS @ CFO MANILA.

My father inlaw is 63 I think and I read somewhere that he doesn’t need to register or schedule I don’t know  I forgot 

any advice? Please help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Mary Bernard said:

My in-laws just got a text from 2GO that their VISA is ready to be picked up 😇

I wanted to register & schedule them for PDOS @ CFO MANILA.

My father inlaw is 63 I think and I read somewhere that he doesn’t need to register or schedule I don’t know  I forgot 

any advice? Please help

image.thumb.png.d4eea0246dfbc069fdbfa322e688aa9a.png

YMMV

Great thank you! @payxibka

will my inlaws need need to get CENOMAR?? I read somewhere that if married it’s required but I’m not sure

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mary Bernard said:

will my inlaws need need to get CENOMAR?? I read somewhere that if married it’s required but I’m not sure

If married it would be CEMAR but that is only for GCP not PDOS

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Bernard said:

No.  Only need to register https://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

CFO will want a copy of the immigrant data sheet that is attached to their DO NO OPEN envelope (don't detach it, just make copies)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Ok thanks! I was gonna call the CFO later today and ask about the CENMAR. 

Yeah I remember my husband had to get one because we were in the spouse category CR1

Wait hank 

how will they make copies if you can’t detach it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mary Bernard said:

Ok thanks! I was gonna call the CFO later today and ask about the CENMAR. 

Yeah I remember my husband had to get one because we were in the spouse category CR1

Wait hank 

how will they make copies if you can’t detach it.

Just lay it on top of the scan/copy machine   ... many have done it  (you can remove it from the plastic, but afterwards keep it safe in the plastic)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Ok as long as they don’t detach the plastic from the envelope.

as for their Greencard and social security card delivery, i remember they put our PO BOX as the mailing address for the Greencard but how bout the social security card? 

Can they remind the officer at the Port of entry the mailing address for Greencard?

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Mary Bernard said:

as for their Greencard and social security card delivery, i remember they put our PO BOX as the mailing address for the Greencard but how bout the social security card? 

Can they remind the officer at the Port of entry the mailing address for Greencard?

Do not separate from the brown paper envelope 

YMMV

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Mary Bernard said:

No.  The DO NOT OPEN envelope can be removed from the plastic (no requirement to keep it in the plastic, I just suggested keeping it there to keep it safe).    The Immigrant Data Sheet can not be detached from the envelope.

Address for mailing the green card is listed in the documents that are in the DO NOT OPEN envelope.   If your address changed since the interview update your address on the USCIS website.   The CBP or the officer have nothing to do with the green card.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Ok how about when we pay for green card fee online? Can we update it there. I wanted to make sure we got the right mailing address I wanted to verify

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mary Bernard said:

Ok how about when we pay for green card fee online? Can we update it there. I wanted to make sure we got the right mailing address I wanted to verify

Dd you change addresses since completing the interview?  if your address is the sames as on the I-130 and DS-260 ... then relax.    If you have changed address since the interview then you go on the USCIS website

https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAInitForm.do;jsessionid=E70241D6A0D9AF357EE453045912F1D7

Immigrant Fee:  https://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thank you, we used a mailing address PO BOX for mailing Greencard. 

But we have moved home address.

will it also be on the immigrant data summary sheet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.