Jump to content

Birth certificate - Canada K1

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey guys 


quick question: I’ve heard a “long form” birth certificate is needed for the documents included in the interview. Is this true? I was not aware there were different types of birth certificates for Ontario, Canada but I guess I have a short form, mine does not include parental information and is about wallet sized. 

Thanks in advance!!! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

Thank you. I submitted my short form birth certificate for the petition I-129f and they didn’t say I needed a long form ? Does anyone know if a long form is needed for the interview or if the short form is accepted?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.