6 posts in this topic

She needs to send at least 1 year.  And if it will be okay or not depends, the NVC doesn't make that call,  the CO at the interview does. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

paperwork says you can supply any additional documents that could help your case 

and for morocco this can help  

I ended up proving our relationship with him on tax returns,  adding him to my banking and savings accounts,   adding him to deed to my house and on the water bill

it doesn't say anyone has to look at documents you take to embassy /  usually they don't review anything except what they have said to bring

but she could submit the additonal documenrs at the NVC stage

you should do a timeline as your other post said you were approved in November and i am assuming that means NOA2 recd and case in NVC

USCIS only approves that all the needed forms and fees are in order

embassy has the final say for an approval

Edited by adil-rafa

What does this have to do 

3 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

paperwork says you can supply any additional documents that could help your case 

and for morocco this can help  

I ended up proving our relationship with him on tax returns,  adding him to my banking and savings accounts,   adding him to deed to my house and on the water bill

it doesn't say anyone has to look at documents you take to embassy /  usually they don't review anything except what they have said to bring

but she could submit the additonal documenrs at the NVC stage

you should do a timeline as your other post said you were approved in November and i am assuming that means NOA2 recd and case in NVC

USCIS only approves that all the needed forms and fees are in order

embassy has the final say for an approval

what does this have to do with the OP's post?

They want to know if 1 year of tax return for the petitioner and 2 years for the joint sponsor is okay, not about relationship evidence.  

USCIS doesn't just approve forms and fees are in order..... USCIS adjudicates the initial petition and any NOID or NOIR if returned from Embassy or consulate. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Medcol said:

A lot people told me thats it will be OK if she sends the last year of her tax not last 3 years plus joint sponsor! 

Since she needs a joint sponsor anyhow, I can't see the issue.  Morocco as I recall isn't super strict on this, more on relationship evidence.  

In the end the decision is on the CO at interview though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.