amforever

Medical being sent to Embassy K1

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My fiance called medical today to make sure it was sent to the Embassy. (Medical was on the 10th, Interview is on the 24th) They said they were waiting for his documents to come through. He said there wasn't anything he was told to send. So apparently when they took his blood pressure it was a little high and the doctor noted "high but likely due to anxiety" The doctor specifically told him he didn't need to have it rechecked. The woman on the phone re-read the note and talked to the doctor and sure enough, she said that he doesn't need to send anything to them regarding his "anxiety" which he doesn't even have. He doesn't like getting his blood drawn and was nervous. But now they said they are mailing it (and were basically holding it for no reason). Phew, glad he called and made sure because that could have been a huge headache. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case something similar happens.

05/23/2018 I-129F Sent 

05/25/2018 I-129F NOA1

11/15/2018 I-129F NOA2

11/26/18 NVC Received

12/11/18 Case Number Assigned

12/26/18 Consulate Received (LND)  

01/10/19 Medical Exam

01/24/19 Interview (Approved)😍

01/29/19 Issued on CEAC

02/01/2019 Visa In Hand

02/12/2019 POE ❤️❤️❤️ 

32367259_10216190369772143_667565774679834624_n.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
16 hours ago, amforever said:

But now they said they are mailing it ....

I have been wondering for a while if they actually send by Royal Mail now. Maybe that explains why so many have medicals not in the file on interview day.  They used to send by courier and the medical arrived same day Knightsbridge sent it. If you call them back about anything, please ask them if they use Royal Mail or a courier service. 

Edited by Wuozopo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.