beachlover

I-485 Ready to Schedule Interview but EAD has not arrived

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all,

For context, here’s my timeline. My notices show the USCIS Office Address as the National Benefits Center in Missouri and my closest Local Field Office is San Francisco. 

9/21/18 Filed I-485 AOS Perm Res, I-765 Emp Auth and I-131 Travel Document

9/27/18 Receipt notice date for cases filed

11/2/18 Biometrics completed in San Francisco 

My I-485 AOS case status says that it’s “Ready to be Scheduled for Interview” but what I’m really anxious to receive is my EAD.  The status on the EAD application only says “Case Received”.  Not sure when I can expect to receive the EAD and it’s been close to 4 months since I filed my application.

Any insights? Thank you!

7814CBCC-6337-4720-914B-4C25153303A8.jpeg

330FDE0B-500C-4DEF-BAB7-59D5709EA899.jpeg

Its not gonna give you an exact estimate/date of ead maybe close but still depends to their case and to their local office.

Applicants must understand that they chose this path and they must accept the unfortunate journey.

Patient people. We all know that america is not gold once we step on it..

If you are a K1 expect the long wait of process of this journey. Working right away is not a good idea for this Visa.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Fill out your timeline and it will give you the answers you are looking for.

Thanks for the guidance, much appreciated. I’ve filled it out based on your suggestion and it says that the EAD may be adjudicated in late Feb 2019. Phew!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, beachlover said:

Thanks for the guidance, much appreciated. I’ve filled it out based on your suggestion and it says that the EAD may be adjudicated in late Feb 2019. Phew!

Keep in mind that is a rough estimate but I wouldn't be concerned unless you were at least a few weeks past that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.