spielerin

N-400 Jan 2019 Filers

784 posts in this topic

Hello every one 

Im having my interview in the next month and i would like to seek your advise

Do you think its a good idea to take my family with me ? I have two little kids (2 years ) but im afraid that people there wont be happy to see me with two children  but i think that iits.better to show the officer that my wife is with me bcs the n400 is based on marriage .. What do you think ?

Has anybody from here have a personal experience on travelling abroad using the I-551 stamp? My GC is expired so is my extension letter but I managed to get my passport stamped but I'm still having anxiety on travelling abroad. I'm so scared I might not be able to come back. 😓

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 CASE NO & IIN Assigned

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

9/28/15 DS 261 Reviewed OTP

10/01/15 IV Fee In Process

10/07/15 DS 260 Completed

10/22/15 Scan date of AOS/IV Package

11/25/15 CC!

12/01/15 Interview Scheduled

12/04/15 P4 Received

12/07/15 SLEC Medical Day 1

12/08/15 SLEC Day 2 - Result at hand

1/12/16 Interview Sched - APPROVED!

1/15/16 VISA ON HAND (Pick up at MOA)

1/17/16 Green Card Fee paid

1/22/16 POE

2/22/16 GREENCARD on HAND!

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, ralphdarwin said:

Has anybody from here have a personal experience on travelling abroad using the I-551 stamp? My GC is expired so is my extension letter but I managed to get my passport stamped but I'm still having anxiety on travelling abroad. I'm so scared I might not be able to come back. 😓

Don't be scared the same thing happened to me last year, I stamped my passport. After that i went to my country with my stamped passport and my expired green card together. Everything was good. I even went to visit Canada with it. And i entered the US without problem. You should be good. But make sure you bring your expired green card along with it. Have a safe trip..

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

Hi All - quick update.  I just got my interview date: September 17th at Newark, NJ. 

My green card extension expires middle of August so I'm still working on getting the ADIT stamp in my passport.  We're travelling between 8/30 and 9/10 so the timing is all a little fraught but pleased to get a date on this application! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
7 hours ago, samkruger said:

Happy Friday everyone! My Oath ceremony has been scheduled for Aug 20 at Charlotte field office. I am so excited. Finally! 🙌

CONGRATULATIONS  

Timeline
On 7/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, xilef said:

We scheduled your naturalization ceremony

View your letter on your documents tab for the ceremony date, time, and location

Hey when is your Ceremony ?

34 minutes ago, Andriyyy said:

Yayyyy Awesome !!!! 

One week passed and still nothing  for me 😪

Man, I had my interview on June 26, and still no updates.

Hopefully get something soon. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, mz_066 said:

Man, I had my interview on June 26, and still no updates.

Hopefully get something soon. 

What's your status shows on your account ? mine says you attended your interview and on the app still says interview scheduled.

9 minutes ago, Andriyyy said:

So frustrating 😭 

Yeah,

I don't know if there is many people have the same situation or only me, i don't really know why they holding it all this time, my case very straight forward. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.