harley2012

CEAC Status is ISSUED but IR5 Visa hasn't received yet

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

... I still have my fingers crossed.

:)  

Called up us embassy...was informed that there is another requirement my dad has to submit that was why they recalled the passport...i thought, everything was already ok that was why they mailed the passport to the applicant. I was told that after firwarding the passport to my dad, further review was conducted and decided another requirement should be requested. But ceac status already said issued...😪

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, harley2012 said:

Called up us embassy...was informed that there is another requirement my dad has to submit that was why they recalled the passport...i thought, everything was already ok that was why they mailed the passport to the applicant. I was told that after firwarding the passport to my dad, further review was conducted and decided another requirement should be requested. But ceac status already said issued...😪

You dad must have an "interesting" history ...   

All you can do is keep providing everything the embassy requires

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

19 hours ago, Hank_ said:

You dad must have an "interesting" history ...   

All you can do is keep providing everything the embassy requires

I know, right? We hope we know what history there was...but anyway,we will wait again fir an update...back to waiting game.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:38 AM, harley2012 said:

I know, right? We hope we know what history there was...but anyway,we will wait again fir an update...back to waiting game.

12 hours ago, i sent an inquiry to passportstatus email to verify passport status of my dad and got a response stating it was in transit from post. I checked ustraveldocs.com 3 hours ago, and it said no update available. I sent another enail, and it said not delivered. Was this because it is for pickup? Also, when I called up us embassy for tracking the new one has 15 characters; when used in 2go site, it says invalid 😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, harley2012 said:

12 hours ago, i sent an inquiry to passportstatus email to verify passport status of my dad and got a response stating it was in transit from post. I checked ustraveldocs.com 3 hours ago, and it said no update available. I sent another enail, and it said not delivered. Was this because it is for pickup? Also, when I called up us embassy for tracking the new one has 15 characters; when used in 2go site, it says invalid 😂

If status shows in transit from post I would for sure be checking with 2G0 where you are going to pickup the package.

UID# many times doesn't work with immigrant visas, try the MNL# or passport number 

image.jpeg.d13a56bf86b9b24443f66e19d8cbcefc.jpeg

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

A whole 8 working days since the interview   ..  that is very much in the normal range.   So I would not call it "same problem" has Harley's dad is dealing with.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

7 hours ago, Hank_ said:

A whole 8 working days since the interview   ..  that is very much in the normal range.   So I would not call it "same problem" has Harley's dad is dealing with.

I see. I’m just worried because my wife received hers in just 4 working days.

today i called USEM, they told me that since the “case last updated” is feb13, the counting of 7-10days starts from there, even if it was issued since feb1..

On 2/7/2019 at 11:57 AM, Hank_ said:

If status shows in transit from post I would for sure be checking with 2G0 where you are going to pickup the package.

UID# many times doesn't work with immigrant visas, try the MNL# or passport number 

image.jpeg.d13a56bf86b9b24443f66e19d8cbcefc.jpeg

Hi...just would like to share that my Dad finally got his passport with the visa.  His passport showed 2 immigrant visa stamps.  One was issued dec 4th, 2018 but was stamped "cancelled without prejudice"; then, another page of the passport has the new immigrant visa stamped thereon.  My Dad just got his CFO sticker and is set to fly very very soon to see us here...it was a long process...different cases...different process...different scenarios...different levels of anxiety and patience...

Now, I have to figure out where to pay the $220 Immigrant Fee (green card); i know i paid this long time ago...but i have to still verify and make it sure...

On 2/13/2019 at 10:50 AM, vinz_01 said:

Same problem here 😓

interview at usem mnl: feb 1, 2019

changed to issued same day: feb 1, 2019

case last updated: changed from feb 1 > feb 12 > feb 13

ustraveldocs: no info available

2go: invalid

today is the 9th working day and havent received the passport back :(

im so worried now.

i was given a tracking number which was too long and was indeed invalid...i called again the following day and a new tracking number was given.  good luck to you!

Timeline
4 hours ago, harley2012 said:

Hi...just would like to share that my Dad finally got his passport with the visa.  His passport showed 2 immigrant visa stamps.  One was issued dec 4th, 2018 but was stamped "cancelled without prejudice"; then, another page of the passport has the new immigrant visa stamped thereon.  My Dad just got his CFO sticker and is set to fly very very soon to see us here...it was a long process...different cases...different process...different scenarios...different levels of anxiety and patience...

Now, I have to figure out where to pay the $220 Immigrant Fee (green card); i know i paid this long time ago...but i have to still verify and make it sure...

Finally!!!     A very long haul for sure.    Now you can do the happy dance!   :dance:  

The ELIS fee is for the green card, here is the link for paying

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/enter-data

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

22 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Finally!!!     A very long haul for sure.    Now you can do the happy dance!   :dance:  

The ELIS fee is for the green card, here is the link for paying

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/enter-data

thanks...i called uscis and visa center...the fee i paid in 2012 covers the immigrant fee for the green card...everything is good...this has really been a tedious, but worth-it, process all throughout...lol

Timeline
1 hour ago, harley2012 said:

thanks...i called uscis and visa center...the fee i paid in 2012 covers the immigrant fee for the green card...everything is good...this has really been a tedious, but worth-it, process all throughout...lol

Excellent!   Don't want to pay anymore than necessary, that is for sure!

Now get CFO done and fly time!!

Safe Travels for your dad ~

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.