USAjune2016

I-751 package assembly ?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, After weeks of work and preparations We're finally almost ready to send my I-751, I'm wondering what is  more convenient for USCIS  lockbox :

- I already have the papers punched at the top with a fastener and a cover letter and all that, should i put it in a protective envelope and then place it inside the box ?

- I want to use the sticky tabs on bottom, can I also use dividers ?

Thank you in advance! 

B1/B2 -->married USC---> I-130 + I-485 + I-765 :

Sent: 06/20/2016

Biometric: 07/20/2016

RFE: 09/01/2016

RFE reply sent: 10/31/16

EAD received:  11/15/2016

Interview 03/15/2017 APPROVED

ROC:

Package Delivered: 12/21/2018

Text and email with case # received: 12/26/2018 Vermont Service Center

Biometric app. 01/30/2019

Approved: 12/06/2019

Green Card received: 12/12/2019 ❤️📬

N400:

Submitted: 03/06/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Here is what USCIS says about how to prep documentation ( https://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips😞

• In preparing your packet, remember:
    • Do not use binders or folders that we cannot easily disassemble.
    • Use fasteners to hold together thick or bulky applications or petitions. Two-hole punching the top of the material for easy placement in the file is appreciated.
    • Sticky tabs assist in locating items listed as attachments. For easy filing, place the tabs on the bottom of the page, not the side.
    • Do not use heavy-duty staples; instead use fasteners or heavy clips.
    • Do not submit originals unless specifically required. 
    • Do not submit oversized documentation unless it is necessary.
  • If you are sending more than one case in an envelope, clearly separate the cases by rubber band or fasteners.
  • If you are resubmitting the packet in response to a Request for Evidence (RFE), please place the notice requesting the additional evidence/information on the top of the packet. Also, please use the special mailing envelope provided.
  • If you are submitting evidence in support of a previously filed appeal or motion, place a cover letter with “Brief for (Appeal/Motion)” on top of the packet.

07/31/05 First met in Ft Lauderdale

06/26/13 DOMA overturned

07/16/13 Married in Rockville, Maryland

08/22/13 Day 0 Mailed AOS Package to Chicago Lockbox (I-130, I-485, I-765)

11/20/13 Day 90 AOS Interview completed - Approved!

09/01/15 Day 740 I-751 Mailed ROC packet to California Service Center

04/08/16 Day 960 I-751 RFE received - need to provide more evidence of financial commingling

05/03/16 Day 985 RFE response sent

06/07/16 Day 1020 I-751 approval notice received

06/16/16 Day 1029 10-year greencard received

11/16/16 Day 1182 Mailed N-400 citizenship application

08/21/17 Day 1460 Received alert that naturalization interview was scheduled

09/28/17 Day 1498 N-400 interview completed - Approved!

10/20/17 Day 1520 Oath ceremony finished - now a US Citizen

I separated out sections with paperxlips and binder clips but you could use a divider if you want.  They will toss it. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.