Hurryupnwait

nbi

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OKAY! So couple of months back my wife got a nbi clearance well she missed placed it and went back and now telling her she has a stafa case? And she is freaking out because they gave her a date that is way out to go back what should we do? We are thinking they have the wrong person is there a way to fight this without waiting until the given date?

Timeline

Hi. I think she should go back to the NBI office and ask more info about it. Try to go to their main office. The NBI will notify here who filed the criminal case against her and they will check if its really her or not. I hope you will figure it out! God bless! 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Izzy12 said:

Hi. I think she should go back to the NBI office and ask more info about it. Try to go to their main office. The NBI will notify here who filed the criminal case against her and they will check if its really her or not. I hope you will figure it out! God bless! 

Thank you! She went back and they gave her some papers to take to a lawyer to deny that case and show that it’s not her.

personally I feel that it’s a money scheme because it’s there lawyer next door to them.😒

19 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Thank you! She went back and they gave her some papers to take to a lawyer to deny that case and show that it’s not her.

personally I feel that it’s a money scheme because it’s there lawyer next door to them.😒

.if she already get an nbi before they should know that its not her on her finger print and picture..if its her first time specially in the remote provinces people are dumb and sometime it can take 1 month but in manila as what i know it only take a few days if your name got a criminal record(even its not you) they usually dont need a lawyer they just told to go to the main office to clear/confirm your name(there are thousands of the same name with different parents name and address)..what a scheme why she need a lawyer for what? so ashame to be a Filipino sometime

Timeline
7 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

.if she already get an nbi before they should know that its not her on her finger print and picture..if its her first time specially in the remote provinces people are dumb and sometime it can take 1 month but in manila as what i know it only take a few days if your name got a criminal record(even its not you) they usually dont need a lawyer they just told to go to the main office to clear/confirm your name(there are thousands of the same name with different parents name and address)..what a scheme why she need a lawyer for what? so ashame to be a Filipino sometime

They gave her a paper to bring to the lawyer next door to them on Monday to prove that its not her and the lawyer will notarize the paper. Then they said bring the paper back and they will give her the clearance.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Hank_ said:

That is an affidavit of same name.  She basically signs this saying that is not her.

Yes and it has to be notarized through their lawyer.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Yes and it has to be notarized through their lawyer.

Ya notary in the Phils are Attorneys 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.