Jump to content

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OKAY! So couple of months back my wife got a nbi clearance well she missed placed it and went back and now telling her she has a stafa case? And she is freaking out because they gave her a date that is way out to go back what should we do? We are thinking they have the wrong person is there a way to fight this without waiting until the given date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I think she should go back to the NBI office and ask more info about it. Try to go to their main office. The NBI will notify here who filed the criminal case against her and they will check if its really her or not. I hope you will figure it out! God bless! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Izzy12 said:

Hi. I think she should go back to the NBI office and ask more info about it. Try to go to their main office. The NBI will notify here who filed the criminal case against her and they will check if its really her or not. I hope you will figure it out! God bless! 

 

Thank you! She went back and they gave her some papers to take to a lawyer to deny that case and show that it’s not her.

personally I feel that it’s a money scheme because it’s there lawyer next door to them.😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Thank you! She went back and they gave her some papers to take to a lawyer to deny that case and show that it’s not her.

personally I feel that it’s a money scheme because it’s there lawyer next door to them.😒

.if she already get an nbi before they should know that its not her on her finger print and picture..if its her first time specially in the remote provinces people are dumb and sometime it can take 1 month but in manila as what i know it only take a few days if your name got a criminal record(even its not you) they usually dont need a lawyer they just told to go to the main office to clear/confirm your name(there are thousands of the same name with different parents name and address)..what a scheme why she need a lawyer for what? so ashame to be a Filipino sometime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, icanbenobody said:

.if she already get an nbi before they should know that its not her on her finger print and picture..if its her first time specially in the remote provinces people are dumb and sometime it can take 1 month but in manila as what i know it only take a few days if your name got a criminal record(even its not you) they usually dont need a lawyer they just told to go to the main office to clear/confirm your name(there are thousands of the same name with different parents name and address)..what a scheme why she need a lawyer for what? so ashame to be a Filipino sometime

They gave her a paper to bring to the lawyer next door to them on Monday to prove that its not her and the lawyer will notarize the paper. Then they said bring the paper back and they will give her the clearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is an affidavit of same name.  She basically signs this saying that is not her.

 

 


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hurryupnwait said:

Yes and it has to be notarized through their lawyer.

Ya notary in the Phils are Attorneys 

 

 


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×