Jump to content
Lbto&Lbta

Dates changes on our case as reported on the CEAC website

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all

 

Reciently I was experiencing slow responses from the CEAC website queries.  Now I observe since yesterday the CEAC website (after a slow response)  is giving me other dates.  As you can see on the first screenshot create date was: September 19, 2018 and last update was on 30 October, 2018.  Now the CEAC website is reporting our case as created on December 7, 2018 and last update on December 7, 2018.  

 

I suspect is either the default response on the website when it can reach our record or something nasty happened on the system and the dates were reset.

 

Has anyone been experiencing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry.  Was able to load only the first one.  here is the other one

 

Here are both.  For some reason image was nto uploaded in the first post.

 

https://pasteboard.co/HR6M4os.jpg

 

https://pasteboard.co/HR6Kz3K.jpg

 

Edited by Lbto&Lbta
Image not included in original post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lbto&Lbta said:

Sorry.  Was able to load only the first one.  here is the other one

 

Here are both.  For some reason image was nto uploaded in the first post.

 

https://pasteboard.co/HR6M4os.jpg

 

https://pasteboard.co/HR6Kz3K.jpg

 

the fact it has now changed to nonimmigrant visa is what you want to be looking for, expect your visa to be issued soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

the fact it has now changed to nonimmigrant visa is what you want to be looking for, expect your visa to be issued soon.

I am aware it is a non immigrant visa but as far as I know one has to choose "immigrant" on that website to query correctly in the system. 

 

Does a hypothetical imminent approval means I can't use those parameters for inquiring on the system? Just know I tried with the "non immigrant" option and the system says it is a wrong case number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lbto&Lbta said:

I am aware it is a non immigrant visa but as far as I know one has to choose "immigrant" on that website to query correctly in the system. 

 

Does a hypothetical imminent approval means I can't use those parameters for inquiring on the system? Just know I tried with the "non immigrant" option and the system says it is a wrong case number

how you looked it up is fine, but when you check the status and at the top it has changed to non immigrant when it gives you the update then this is a good thing. Many find their K1 visa issues with in a few weeks of it changing to non immigrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

how you looked it up is fine, but when you check the status and at the top it has changed to non immigrant when it gives you the update then this is a good thing. Many find their K1 visa issues with in a few weeks of it changing to non immigrant

Ohh I see. Spent 3 minutes trying to figure out the status. It's the same status but the visa type changes. Well at least that's something. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lbto&Lbta said:

Ohh I see. Spent 3 minutes trying to figure out the status. It's the same status but the visa type changes. Well at least that's something. Thanks.

its been 3 months on AP, did you contact the embassy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alex Lamarre said:

its been 3 months on AP, did you contact the embassy?

Actually they were waiting fir us to supply a document 221 G letter. It was sent on October 24 and status was changed on October 30. Been counting since the last update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lbto&Lbta said:

Actually they were waiting fir us to supply a document 221 G letter. It was sent on October 24 and status was changed on October 30. Been counting since the last update.

Ok, Suerte!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lbto&Lbta said:

Ohh I see. Spent 3 minutes trying to figure out the status. It's the same status but the visa type changes. Well at least that's something. Thanks.

all issues of AP are typically resolved 60-90 days from when they receive the papers requested, and since it updated to non immigrant you will get your passport back soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.


Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×