Jump to content
Sackeys_2016

Interview date issued

22 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Congratulations. Come on over to the Case Complete to Interview thread and please fill out the form so I can update you ion the spreadsheet (see my signature below.

 

And please complete your timeline. Thanks


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-February-2019/

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Thank you wonderful family here for your prayers and information given to us..  I have finally had my interview date.... Glory be to God.... Those who had their case completed on August and September should expect their appointment letter  this coming week .

Finally  Congratulations 🎉🎉

CC 8/24.. Lagos.. 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O&O said:

Yes I am...case completed 8/24 /18

Lagos embassy..:(

OKAY I can't understand why there many applicants who got their CC  after u and they al ready went to the interview

I have a friend who sended her documents end of august and about 2 weeks later in september she get a date for her interview in Tunisia and later in october she attended the interview

I don't know  the selection  based on what ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LAMIS said:

OKAY I can't understand why there many applicants who got their CC  after u and they al ready went to the interview

I have a friend who sended her documents end of august and about 2 weeks later in september she get a date for her interview in Tunisia and later in october she attended the interview

I don't know  the selection  based on what ? 

Depends on the embassy  some are busier than others.. what I'm seeing most of us  from different embassy with CC in August n Sept...yet to receive any appointment letters.. just do not know what's the hold up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, O&O said:

Depends on the embassy  some are busier than others.. what I'm seeing most of us  from different embassy with CC in August n Sept...yet to receive any appointment letters.. just do not know what's the hold up..

have u called NVC and checked what's happening ?  did NVC sent yr case do the embassy or not yet ? and how can I know if my case is already sent to the embassy or still at NVC ?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LAMIS said:

have u called NVC and checked what's happening ?  did NVC sent yr case do the embassy or not yet ? and how can I know if my case is already sent to the embassy or still at NVC ?!

Reps at NVC will tell u the same story lines.."we r waiting on the embassy" so I stopped calling ... they will send an email when they decide..to give me a date.. u can check CEAC site "in transit" case sent to embassy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, O&O said:

Reps at NVC will tell u the same story lines.."we r waiting on the embassy" so I stopped calling ... they will send an email when they decide..to give me a date.. u can check CEAC site "in transit" case sent to embassy..

in my ceac it 's always shown that my case is currently at NVC ,  although they sent me an email  that my case is qualified and they will work with the us embassy in tunisia to shedule an interview date 

this means they didn't sent my case to the embassy yet ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LAMIS said:

in my ceac it 's always shown that my case is currently at NVC ,  although they sent me an email  that my case is qualified and they will work with the us embassy in tunisia to shedule an interview date 

this means they didn't sent my case to the embassy yet ??? 

You are now waiting for your appointment letter from NVC.. when they do schedule your interview date..NVC will send u an email with instructions... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, O&O said:

You are now waiting for your appointment letter from NVC.. when they do schedule your interview date..NVC will send u an email with instructions... 

why in my CEAC account the status hasn't changed to in transit ? it 's always at NVC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LAMIS said:

why in my CEAC account the status hasn't changed to in transit ? it 's always at NVC 

Because they have not given u an interview date as yet...as soon as u get a date CEAC will change from at NVC to in transit... from cc 8/24 my ceac status remained "at NVC"... your appointment letter will come soon..👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×