AmandaandChayne

Packet 3 and 4 question

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I understand packet 3 just contains info about interviews and requirements is this correct?

what does packet 4 contain? Anything I’ll need to submit to the embassy before interview? Just asking as I’ll only get back from visiting my fiancé 5 days before my interview 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Hi all, 

I understand packet 3 just contains info about interviews and requirements is this correct?

what does packet 4 contain? Anything I’ll need to submit to the embassy before interview? Just asking as I’ll only get back from visiting my fiancé 5 days before my interview 

There is no Packet 3 and 4. Old terminology dropped years ago by immigration. The beneficiary gets a "letter of instruction" from London. No other mail comes. Nothing is mailed back to the embassy. Read the embassy K1 instructions on their website. They tell you exactly what to do. 

9 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Read the embassy K1 instructions on their website. They tell you exactly what to do. 

Already done several times just asked cos it’s mentioned a lot on this site 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Already done several times just asked cos it’s mentioned a lot on this site 

It is old terminology that VJ clings to. If you are reading talk from other countries in the K1 section, stop now. It will only confuse you. Once the petition is approved, your procedures will not be the same as Manila, Juarez, Acra, etc. 

Edited by Wuozopo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That info does not pertain to us embassy in the U.K. Can't use what other countries do and apply it to the U.K. 

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Look forward to hearing for when you schedule your interview! London is a truly wonderful Embassy.

Soak up the beautiful UK in your remaining time! Been here 2 months and miss it terribly! Maybe I'll convince Jake (one day HAHA!) to move back to the UK with me!

Good luck. 

My best,

Jon 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.