EliAnon

I134 Questions

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I was going through my I134, and I have a question. The attached Image to this post, I thought everyone had to submit it? I will submit my taxes, employer form, etc but just wanted to get others take on this.

I will use this post to post any additional questions about the I134, anyone else who has questions about the I134 can post here as well. 

image.png.e9e94c2fe3beb08beb71411c63e489d3.png

11 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Since this is more of an extreme long term thing, what would you put for this? because you could write a book for this question lol image.png.2c25dab529967d277e41921dfc315b21.png

I think you are wanting an answer to question #38. If so here is the answer.

In the new revised I-134 form dated 2018 - Question #38 now regards contributions.  You leave the yes/no boxes "unchecked" and your explanation is submitted in Part 7 on page 8 of the new form.  

You will do this:

3.a. "Page 4"

3.b. "Part Number 3"

3.c. "Item Number 38"

3.d. "N/A (K1 Visa Process For Permanent Residence)"

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I think you are wanting an answer to question #38. If so here is the answer.

In the new revised I-134 form dated 2018 - Question #38 now regards contributions.  You leave the yes/no boxes "unchecked" and your explanation is submitted in Part 7 on page 8 of the new form.  

You will do this:

3.a. "Page 4"

3.b. "Part Number 3"

3.c. "Item Number 38"

3.d. "N/A (K1 Visa Process For Permanent Residence)"

Okay, thank you! Are there any other little nuances that you do differently with this document for the K1 Visa besides that part?image.png.08e863f7737766058a1d1e92ed09cb62.png

PPl have a tendency to have a problem with #10.

If you have processed any other applications through USCIS online (K1 you can't do, they mean any other petition for another person), then you would put your account number there.

Most processing their first petition would not have a USCIS online account number.

Part 1 Question 10 is not your WAC# or your NVC case #. You would leave it blank.

Here is a good primer for completing the DS-160. http://www.visajourney.com/content/ds-160-help-and-frequently-asked-questions-faqs Also, I have these two from two Embassy's. The DS-160 is the same for most Embassy's. When you are filling it out for your country only country specific questions may appear. So if the example doesn't show it, that goes for all links I share here with you, then don't panic as it isn't a requirement for your country.

Here are two websites to help with questions. Even though they are for a different country then PI it all is the same typically.

https://photos.state.gov/libraries/jamaica/231771/PDFs/DS-160%20Instructions.pdf

https://th.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2016/04/ds_160_step_by_step_guide.pdf

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

PPl have a tendency to have a problem with #10.

If you have processed any other applications through USCIS online (K1 you can't do, they mean any other petition for another person), then you would put your account number there.

Most processing their first petition would not have a USCIS online account number.

Part 1 Question 10 is not your WAC# or your NVC case #. You would leave it blank.

Here is a good primer for completing the DS-160. http://www.visajourney.com/content/ds-160-help-and-frequently-asked-questions-faqs Also, I have these two from two Embassy's. The DS-160 is the same for most Embassy's. When you are filling it out for your country only country specific questions may appear. So if the example doesn't show it, that goes for all links I share here with you, then don't panic as it isn't a requirement for your country.

Here are two websites to help with questions. Even though they are for a different country then PI it all is the same typically.

https://photos.state.gov/libraries/jamaica/231771/PDFs/DS-160%20Instructions.pdf

https://th.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2016/04/ds_160_step_by_step_guide.pdf

Ahh alright, She will be the one filling out those forms correct? Atleast I believe that is what I have read. I will make sure she reads through what you're posting, we are both users of You and Hank's websites, thanks for that by the way.

What is your knowledge on that other question I had regarding Part 3 numbers 26 - 33, it seems pretty redundant but I guess it is the government lol

2 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

Ahh alright, She will be the one filling out those forms correct? Atleast I believe that is what I have read. I will make sure she reads through what you're posting, we are both users of You and Hank's websites, thanks for that by the way.

What is your knowledge on that other question I had regarding Part 3 numbers 26 - 33, it seems pretty redundant but I guess it is the government lol

I recommend that you both work on it together. Once it is completed the petitioner should read through the form making 100% that his/her information is correct. Then save it and provide the beneficiary the information to open the form on their end and they then go through the document to ensure dates and names are spelled correctly. Then the beneficiary will submit the document and PRINT off the confirmation page with the barcode. That's what you will bring to the interview and present to the CO.

Check the materials from the links I sent you as the answers are contained within. I have to ask you to please do some of the heavy lifting as I have lost of posts to respond to and I believe everything can be answered with what I gave you.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, EliAnon said:

Hello,

I was going through my I134, and I have a question. The attached Image to this post, I thought everyone had to submit it? I will submit my taxes, employer form, etc but just wanted to get others take on this.

I will use this post to post any additional questions about the I134, anyone else who has questions about the I134 can post here as well. 

image.png.e9e94c2fe3beb08beb71411c63e489d3.png

Just complete the I-134 information on your and beneficiary.  Don't worry about the rest, the I-134 is designed with different non-immigrant use.

Regarding the Income & Assets parts .. only the Annual income is necessary.   Embassy is not interested in assets

Embassy will want your most recent tax return and W2  per their checklist

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, EliAnon said:

Since this is more of an extreme long term thing, what would you put for this? because you could write a book for this question lol image.png.2c25dab529967d277e41921dfc315b21.png

You can ignore that 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.