Gigi2018

going to get married and start filling for their spouse after k-1 was denied in Haiti

17 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2018 at 12:59 PM, Gigi2018 said:

I filled the k-1 fiance visa for my fiance last November, was approved in july and sent to the Haitian ambassy. Had his interview on the 9th of september everything went great except they asked for things/ old convos with old dates cause we met in 2014 and place him on AP and asked for docs to be sent to DHL with his passport... I sent 2016 convos, they called me saying they received the new documents but can I also sent 2014, and 2015 text messages as well which i no longer have. I told the lafy i didn't have any text or calls from beyond 2016 and she said ok thank you if i need more info we'll contact you. And a few weeks later all we received was a email to come pick up his passport with a letter inside it stating that they can't issue the visa. I want to know how does the new process for the spouse's visa goes. What do i do to close the k-1 and how long do i have to wait to close that k-1 to refille for the spouse

In my personal experience I apply for k1 visa in may 2011, my petition was approved by uscis in December 28 of 2011 but i didn't know that, when I figure that out it was to late, I married my ex-husband on December 30, 2011. then, interview can on February but they denied us by saying that our relationship was not real. (I never tell them that we were already married). I fly back to US and filled a new I-130 for ex-husband on march 10 of 2012. He was approved by July of 2012. He's new interview tock place in October of 2012. We got a extensive questioning by officers, we have to come back next day for interview again. We're placed in the department of investigation and fraud and they make us a set of very intimate questions together and separate. By the end of the date they call us back in to see the officer and he tells us that petition was approved and they will take care removing the k1 that was denied. Ex-husband came to US in October of 2012 . About February or march 2013 I get on the mail a receipt saying about the cancellation of k1. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

In my personal experience I apply for k1 visa in may 2011, my petition was approved by uscis in December 28 of 2011 but i didn't know that, when I figure that out it was to late, I married my ex-husband on December 30, 2011. then, interview can on February but they denied us by saying that our relationship was not real. (I never tell them that we were already married). I fly back to US and filled a new I-130 for ex-husband on march 10 of 2012. He was approved by July of 2012. He's new interview tock place in October of 2012. We got a extensive questioning by officers, we have to come back next day for interview again. We're placed in the department of investigation and fraud and they make us a set of very intimate questions together and separate. By the end of the date they call us back in to see the officer and he tells us that petition was approved and they will take care removing the k1 that was denied. Ex-husband came to US in October of 2012 . About February or march 2013 I get on the mail a receipt saying about the cancellation of k1. 

wowwww.....  It must have been very stressful. You can never know what these people will say, even when your relationship is real they still doubt it and go on to find reason to dinied you for no reason after spending all of that money. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.