16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello all!  My husband went for his medical exam in Cairo, Egypt today (at the approved doctor), and they did all the xrays and tests on him.  The doctor did not give him any vaccinations, and said he did not need them.  My husband did not bring proof of any vaccinations with him either.  Is this normal?  His interview is next month, and I don't want any trouble.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Did they take his blood or something like that? If there was no evidence of past vaccinations, they would probably have done some thing like a titer test where they can potentially determine past vaccinations.

My fiance also didn't have any vaccination records, but they did the test when she went for her medical in Japan. It delayed the results by a few days, but in the end they said she didn't need any more vaccines. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, carriemahmoud said:

Hello all!  My husband went for his medical exam in Cairo, Egypt today (at the approved doctor), and they did all the xrays and tests on him.  The doctor did not give him any vaccinations, and said he did not need them.  My husband did not bring proof of any vaccinations with him either.  Is this normal?  His interview is next month, and I don't want any trouble.

I did the medical the past week .. I took no vaccine .. just xray and blood sample and urine sample .. 

Edited by Sdkmu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think he should have vaccinations because he will need these vaccinations in America, but during interview they not asked about vaccinations.

Timeline
On 11/21/2018 at 8:24 PM, carriemahmoud said:

my husband had a list of his vaccinations on him he still was required to get a flu shot.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

@Khallaf @Sdkmu i got my medical results and they said the xray CD inside the sealed envelope is that normal no more the xray in that x ray paper printed  i dont know if it is only the CD i ask and they said the Cd is fine is that true ? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, tawakol said:

@Khallaf @Sdkmu i got my medical results and they said the xray CD inside the sealed envelope is that normal no more the xray in that x ray paper printed  i dont know if it is only the CD i ask and they said the Cd is fine is that true ? 

you got your medical results all sealed they put them on a CD now, this is normal.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

you got your medical results all sealed they put them on a CD now, this is normal.

They put inside the medical report paper and a cd having the xray i wasnt handed any printed physical xray and they sealed it. Bc I thought i ll have the medical report and a pshyical xray printed like one we get when we make any xray i guess they just put it on cd only that what they said.

was you handed any xray physicaly printed or just the cd and medical report 

Timeline
Just now, tawakol said:

They put inside the medical report paper and a cd having the xray i wasnt handed any printed physical xray and they sealed it. Bc I thought i ll have the medical report and a pshyical xray printed like one we get when we make any xray i guess they just put it on cd only that what they said.

was you handed any xray physicaly printed or just the cd and medical report 

my husband was not giving a print out of the X-ray just the CD, and medical report all in one sealed package.

Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

my husband was not giving a print out of the X-ray just the CD, and medical report all in one sealed package.

That’s what i have i just want make sure i m on right track , thank you I really appreciate your reply and time 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I pray for your interview to go smooth, if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

thank you 🙏 I really appreciate your kindness and prayers. Thank you very much 

Timeline
On 12/10/2018 at 9:13 AM, tawakol said:

Hi @tawakol sorry for late reply I just arrived to us and was busy with traveling plans ..

i also got a cd for the x-ray but outside the envelope.. it wasn’t looked at all at the POE

tell me how it goes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.