Zaks

Adding dependents

3 posts in this topic

Good morning vj members.  Our.cr1 interview appoinment has been made.  My problem is somehow in the excitement of making the appoinment my husband did not see an option to add dependents.  He has two minor sons that need to appear at the interview with him.  They have their case number and each one has a ds260.  Somehow we need to add the two children without losing our interview appoinment date. Can anyone tell me.how to fix this problem.  I have emailed the consular section but have had no response from them.  Please help.

Did the children each have their own I-130 etc? Interviews for IR1/CR1 and IR2/CR2 are set by the NVC.  He cannot add them to his own.  The NVC should have provided an interview date and P4 for them.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Zaks said:

Good morning vj members.  Our.cr1 interview appoinment has been made.  My problem is somehow in the excitement of making the appoinment my husband did not see an option to add dependents.  He has two minor sons that need to appear at the interview with him.  They have their case number and each one has a ds260.  Somehow we need to add the two children without losing our interview appoinment date. Can anyone tell me.how to fix this problem.  I have emailed the consular section but have had no response from them.  Please help.

It really helps if we know where the beneficiary is from.  Since both have their DS-260s and each has a tracking number I believe you should be able to contact the Embassy to let them know about the two minors.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.