36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case has been in AP now for 60 days. 2 weeks ago the status changed to application received and now I can’t see my status anymore. I contacted the Islamabad embassy last week and they said it’s in AP. Usually AP is solved within 60 days. What should I do now? :( its frustrating at this point 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kashan.01 said:

@Urva Are they replying to your queries??? Did you try to inquire them why its pending???  If you ain't getting my replied then you're refused 

Yes they replied. All they said it’s still in AP. What do you mean if I don’t get replies I’m refused ??

@Urva if you are getting replies thats a good sign... you will get visa eventually. i got refuse in last week of october after being 3.5 months in AP. they took my passport but they returned it when my Case status showing returned to NVC. they were not replying me. and when they replied me,  my case status was refused. they said im refused under221g and we will reconsider it when AP will complete on july 11. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Kashan.01 said:

since you are getting replies and they are telling you its in Ap thats fine. you will get visa. coz i have studied their behaviour and i got to know they only replies to those applicants whom they want to give visa in future.

I am sorry to hear about your case. What were you issued a 221g for? And are you for k1 visa? You tried contacting them and didn’t get a response ?

Yes. K1 visa. Consular officer kept my passport and have me 221g. Nothing demanded.  They replied me once. When my online status changed to refused from ready. They said it's still in ap and we will consider it when  ap complete. But after 3 months they returned my case to NVCand I got my passport back.  We made 6 inquiry. They never replied. Except for the 1st one. On July 15. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Kashan.01 said:

Yes. K1 visa. Consular officer kept my passport and have me 221g. Nothing demanded.  They replied me once. When my online status changed to refused from ready. They said it's still in ap and we will consider it when  ap complete. But after 3 months they returned my case to NVCand I got my passport back.  We made 6 inquiry. They never replied. Except for the 1st one. On July 15. 

Sorry to hear this.. Did they ask any out of ordinary questions during the interview? 

Timeline
On 11/2/2018 at 6:46 AM, Kashan.01 said:

No. Very normal questions. Nothing difficult. 

Did your application change from immigrant to nonimmigrant visa ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 11/1/2018 at 11:26 AM, Urva said:

I am sorry to hear about your case. What were you issued a 221g for? And are you for k1 visa? You tried contacting them and didn’t get a response ?

@Urva did you get your visa? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Urva said:

No unfortunately still in Ap

Ohk..!! I had my interview on 5th nov in Islamabad .. and they kept my passport and give me 221g paper..!! And now my status is application received..!! 

Edited by Amnazaid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.