DeclanW

Estimated time for email confirmation from Knightsbridge

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good Morning

I know this may seem like a silly question, but can anyone recall how long after they phone knightsbridge they got their email confirmation for the appointment? The lady on the phone seemed very rushed but she warned me to call back if I didn't get an email but didn't give me a time frame of when to expect it. So here I am without an email deciding on if I should give them a call knowing full well I'll be in a queue for hours.

So should I wait a few hours? A day? If any of you can remember it'd be a big help.

Thanks very much

Declan

Mine was sent through straight away and the lady at Knightsbridge kept me on the phone until I received the email to ensure I got it. I would call them back to flag this up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance got his right away. I would call. it sucks to wait on hold but you will feel much better with a confirmation! Good luck!

Timeline

How long have you been waiting? 

I would just give them a call back now to let them know and just to check that they took your email address down correctly. :) 

event.png

NOA 1: 26 Dec 2017

RFE 22 August 2018

NOA 2: 08 September 2018

Medical: 16 October 2018

Interview: 22 October 2018

Visa in Hand: 2 November 2018 

POE: 10 November 2018 - Baltimore

Wedding:  :wub: :

Distance is no demon,

Often I think it can be a blessing for those in love,

a silent, underappreciated blessing.

It will have no power over us.

When you come stumbling to my door after months, with flowers and wine in hand,

I will be ready.

When I pick you up from the airport, the feeling will be unmatched,

that feeling like birds bursting in song from beneath my lungs, 

that feeling unlike any other.

We have to stay strong and remember what is most important;

I love you, and you, me.

The air between us is nothing but a metaphor.

Nothing, not one thing, can come between us.

- Christopher Poindexter - 

Timeline

Just as a heads up, my fiance received his email from  USinfo@visamedical.co.uk. It may have gone to spam or you possible skipped over it?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Megan&Daniel said:

Just as a heads up, my fiance received his email from  USinfo@visamedical.co.uk. It may have gone to spam or you possible skipped over it?

Did a triple check, nothing yet. First in the queue though but they're not answering

Timeline

Thanks again, I got in contact and the person who inputted my details got my name wrong and didn't include my entire name in the email. Safe to say it was good I called back soon, I spent 1 hour waiting at the front of the queue but they wouldn't answer so I rang again and I was 8th, after about 20 minutes the number started going down. Then a woman on the phone sorted it and checked I got the email before hanging up. 

But from now on, I am Declean

Timeline
20 hours ago, DeclanW said:

Thanks again, I got in contact and the person who inputted my details got my name wrong and didn't include my entire name in the email. Safe to say it was good I called back soon, I spent 1 hour waiting at the front of the queue but they wouldn't answer so I rang again and I was 8th, after about 20 minutes the number started going down. Then a woman on the phone sorted it and checked I got the email before hanging up. 

But from now on, I am Declean

Glad you got it sorted. When I booked mine the first email they sent was for somebody called Andrew (nowhere near my name) and on a completely different date and time, so that was a good start.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.