josie125

POLICE REPORT IN GHANA

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Ghana.html

Police Records

Ghana Police Clearance Certificate: Available. Residents of Ghana should report to the headquarters branch of the Criminal Investigations Division of the Ghana Police Authority in Accra, where a fingerprint sample will be taken. Cost for preparation of the certificate is approximately $17 USD (higher for expedited service), payable in local currency, for preparation within 7 days.

Non-residents should send a request via international courier (DHL or Fedex) and pay the round trip courier cost in advance. Accompanying the letter requesting the police certificate should be a receipt for a completed bank transfer of $200 to Ecobank Ghana (Main Headquarters), A/C 1101530940211, Commissioner of Police CID account. The international courier should deliver the documents to:

Commissioner of Police
Criminal Investigations
Department Headquarters
PO Box GP505
Accra, Ghana"

In addition, the applicant should also send the following documents/information:

The Bio-page of Applicant's Passport

Two Passport-sized Photographs

Full Name of Applicant

Date of Birth

Place of Birth

Father's Name

Mother's Name

Home Town

Occupation

List of All Schools Attended, including Year of Entry & Year of Completion

Contact Address

Email Address

Telephone Number

Court Records

Unavailable.

Prison Records

Available. In the case of a person who has been incarcerated, a prison record may be obtained from the Director of Prisons, P.O. Box 129, Accra. There may be a fee for this service. Processing time varies, depending on the length of the sentence, how long ago and in what prison the sentence was served.

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, valentinasc said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Ghana.html

Police Records

Ghana Police Clearance Certificate: Available. Residents of Ghana should report to the headquarters branch of the Criminal Investigations Division of the Ghana Police Authority in Accra, where a fingerprint sample will be taken. Cost for preparation of the certificate is approximately $17 USD (higher for expedited service), payable in local currency, for preparation within 7 days.

Non-residents should send a request via international courier (DHL or Fedex) and pay the round trip courier cost in advance. Accompanying the letter requesting the police certificate should be a receipt for a completed bank transfer of $200 to Ecobank Ghana (Main Headquarters), A/C 1101530940211, Commissioner of Police CID account. The international courier should deliver the documents to:

Commissioner of Police
Criminal Investigations
Department Headquarters
PO Box GP505
Accra, Ghana"

In addition, the applicant should also send the following documents/information:

The Bio-page of Applicant's Passport

Two Passport-sized Photographs

Full Name of Applicant

Date of Birth

Place of Birth

Father's Name

Mother's Name

Home Town

Occupation

List of All Schools Attended, including Year of Entry & Year of Completion

Contact Address

Email Address

Telephone Number

Court Records

Unavailable.

Prison Records

Available. In the case of a person who has been incarcerated, a prison record may be obtained from the Director of Prisons, P.O. Box 129, Accra. There may be a fee for this service. Processing time varies, depending on the length of the sentence, how long ago and in what prison the sentence was served.

You don't need a letter just Ghanaian passport and the fee, it takes less than two weeks or less to get it after payment. In Ghana you have give a tip to the person who helped you to get it faster than two weeks.

Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 4:19 PM, josie125 said:

What are the required documents to get a police report in ghana? Do i need to show them a letter? How much? and How long does it take?

Contact me i will help you meet an officer there who will fill out your form and take you through the process. You should get it within 3-4days.

What are the required documents to get a police report in ghana? Do i need to show them a letter? How much? and How long does it take?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Paa Qwesi said:

Contact me i will help you meet an officer there who will fill out your form and take you through the process. You should get it within 3-4days.

please i've messaged you

Timeline
7 hours ago, josie125 said:

please i've messaged you

I thought you said Police Clearance in Ghana. You number doesn't look like you are in Ghana. I don't know but i'm confused Please.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.