Jump to content

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

 

So my wife called NVC in the states to inquire about about our case. She said the recipient of her call was so nice to her and having giving our information he said our case is been sent to Ghana for a long time and they are waiting for the Ghana embassy to give them the number of people to be interviewed.

 

So i decided to write to the embassy in Ghana about our case. I just received their responds and the reply was,

 

If USCIS has approved my petition and NVC has sent it to Post, then i should download and complete a form and they will contact me to schedule my interview.

 

Now i am confused. No link was sent to download any form and is that the normal trend now? Do i have to schedule my own interview?

 

Guys please help. Any one with this experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paa Qwesi said:

Hello guys,

 

So my wife called NVC in the states to inquire about about our case. She said the recipient of her call was so nice to her and having giving our information he said our case is been sent to Ghana for a long time and they are waiting for the Ghana embassy to give them the number of people to be interviewed.

 

So i decided to write to the embassy in Ghana about our case. I just received their responds and the reply was,

 

If USCIS has approved my petition and NVC has sent it to Post, then i should download and complete a form and they will contact me to schedule my interview.

 

Now i am confused. No link was sent to download any form and is that the normal trend now? Do i have to schedule my own interview?

 

Guys please help. Any one with this experience?

Thank makes no sense There is some misunderstanding. When was your petition approved at USCIS? Did you guys already do all your processing through NVC pay fees and submit your AOS and IV documents?

 

Did you request an expedite is that why your petition was sent to embassy?

 

So first where are you in the process?


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-December-2018/
Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dwheels76 said:

Thank makes no sense There is some misunderstanding. When was your petition approved at USCIS? Did you guys already do all your processing through NVC pay fees and submit your AOS and IV documents?

 

Did you request an expedite is that why your petition was sent to embassy?

 

So first where are you in the process?

We have done everything from paying fees to submitting AOS and civil Documents. The last notification we got was waiting for an interview date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paa Qwesi said:

We have done everything from paying fees to submitting AOS and civil Documents. The last notification we got was waiting for an interview date.

Thank you for clarification. You got Case Complete and now in the Interview queue. Interviews start get scheduled at end of each month. They probably start anywhere from the 26th forward fr December dates.

 

So all you can do now is wait. What they meant about the embassy sending dates is each month every embassy sends their available days and times for certain visa types. It's up to NVC to fill those slots. So that's what comes at the end of the month the monthly schedule from the embassy.

 

In my signature below is the Case Complete to Interview thread go their many just like you waiting for scheduling. Fill out form to be added to the spreadsheet.


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-December-2018/
Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×