Together4ever

Crawling on to Friday

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
T4E: I don't even think I saw a daily thread yesterday. Or it was hidden in an obscure title. Guess Sarah and Henia are slacking. (they were known for starting the daily threads late the night before for a bit).

there wasn't a daily thread yesterday. as i said earlier this week, it seems they are going out of style.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Link to todays story,,, hope this works.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/index.html

Jackie (F)

yea it worked! Please, I am asking all my VJ buddies, please pass along this story and link to the family's website. Somebody, somewhere has to know something. Missing along with Lisa are her cell phone and wallet.

Also there are many videos on YouTube, type Lisa Stebic into search.

Edited by jmagayreh

Timeline

Jackie (F)

yea it worked! Please, I am asking all my VJ buddies, please pass along this story and link to the family's website. Somebody, somewhere has to know something. Missing along with Lisa are her cell phone and wallet.

it worked

:blink::blink::blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Oh God I hope it doesn't turn out like the Tara Lynn Grant case. A Michigan woman disappeared at the beginning of Feb. Turned out that her husband killed her in the family home while the children were sleeping, mutilated her body and tried to get rid of the evidence. He was caught about a month after she was reported missing. So sad.

Jackie (F)

Also there are many videos on YouTube, type Lisa Stebic into search.

Thanks Charles for reading the story. It's horrible what the family is going thru. On Mother's Day, we saw a Braidwood ambulance, followed by a State Police car, followed by a silver blazer with emergency lights. I told my daughter, I think they found her. Turns out they were searching a lake for Lisa and found a man's body :blink:

Jackie (F)

Timeline
Thanks Charles for reading the story. It's horrible what the family is going thru. On Mother's Day, we saw a Braidwood ambulance, followed by a State Police car, followed by a silver blazer with emergency lights. I told my daughter, I think they found her. Turns out they were searching a lake for Lisa and found a man's body :blink:

Jackie (F)

from what i read, i don't think this story will have a happy ending :(

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Quiet day here in the ICU... it's weird, I'm so much less busy here than on a regular floor because I have less patients and I don't have to deal with all their discharge planning.

Jackie, I pray your friend finds her way home well soon.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's been a booger of a week.....everything is blowing up on me! Monday.....major flat tire....Tuesday my computer monitor at home blew up......Wednesday I was supposed to have an MRI done and that machine broke :blink: so I was rescheduled for today at 3:30. Just got a call and the OTHER machine is down! My co-worker keep teasing that they need to be nice to me or I may make them spontaneously combust!!!! LOL (wishful thinking for a few of them :lol: ) Wonder what's going to happen tomorrow? ;)

I have to laugh at the stories of hubbys wanting to talk all night long. Khallid doesn't understand why I want to be asleep by 12:00 when HE doesn't have to work the next day. :lol: Then he'll do anything to try to keep me awake. :whistle: Silly boys. But I have to say it's much better having him talking to me face to face than those dreaded phone calls or chatting online. :thumbs:

Jackie....prayers going out for your friend (F)

That sucks, Amy. Boy when it rains, it pours doesn't it?

I agree, Amy, I much prefer being kept awake by him talking to me face to face then having to deal with bad connections on the phone. Nothing ruins a conversation like having to ask...what? what? every couple minutes. Also, the phone disconnecting all the time was pretty frustrating. Yay for not having to deal with that shet anymore!

Edited by moody

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mohammed's EAD is on its way! They ordered card production today. Yippee yippee yippee. A bored Mohammed is not a wonderful thing. He's a happy camper now!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Great news - things are moving along :dance::dance::dance::dance:

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.