kwstn

Do i need to register a delivery address before interview? (Spouse visa)

19 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I need help. I read that I need to register a delivery address where the visa will be delivered. So I went here http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp and created an account.  I was then asked to schedule an appointment. So I saw the earliest they have is September 25. My original interview date from NVC is October 1. So cut the story short, I received an email confirmation saying appointment has been confirmed.  I got really confused cos it has MRV fees UID with barcode.  I then cancelled the September 25 cos I was thinking that might be intended for K1 visa applicants.  It shows the appointment has been cancelled too on my profile.  So yea. Just wondering if I still have  my initial interview which is October 1? And how do I register a delivery address without needing to schedule an appointment?? 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Kiwsten said:

Hello, 

I need help. I read that I need to register a delivery address where the visa will be delivered. So I went here http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp and created an account.  I was then asked to schedule an appointment. So I saw the earliest they have is September 25. My original interview date from NVC is October 1. So cut the story short, I received an email confirmation saying appointment has been confirmed.  I got really confused cos it has MRV fees UID with barcode.  I then cancelled the September 25 cos I was thinking that might be intended for K1 visa applicants.  It shows the appointment has been cancelled too on my profile.  So yea. Just wondering if I still have  my initial interview which is October 1? And how do I register a delivery address without needing to schedule an appointment?? 

You may have cancelled your interview(s), I highly suggest you contact the embassy to verify your interview status.

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

As for delivery address:   (before or no later than 24 hrs after the interview)

DO MAKE SURE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS IS CORRECT 
You have only 24 hrs after your interview to update this information.

To update your delivery preference follow this link: 
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp#contactinfo

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

31 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You may have cancelled your interview(s), I highly suggest you contact the embassy to verify your interview status.

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

As for delivery address:   (before or no later than 24 hrs after the interview)

DO MAKE SURE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS IS CORRECT 
You have only 24 hrs after your interview to update this information.

To update your delivery preference follow this link: 
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-main-contactus.asp#contactinfo

Thanks Hank! I spoke to someone earlier and said that as long as I cancelled the Sept 25 appointment then Im still okay to attend my initial interview scheduled by NVC. As to registering my delivery address.. there really is an option there asking me to schedule an interview.. i skipped it for now cos I dont want to make any error again. Btw, is the MV fees only for k1 visa??

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

Thanks Hank! I spoke to someone earlier and said that as long as I cancelled the Sept 25 appointment then Im still okay to attend my initial interview scheduled by NVC. As to registering my delivery address.. there really is an option there asking me to schedule an interview.. i skipped it for now cos I dont want to make any error again. Btw, is the MV fees only for k1 visa??

Yes the MV is related to the K-1 visa.

That is strange that you can not access the address update without first scheduling an interview.    Who knows it may be something that has to be completed within the 24 hrs after the interview..   maybe ask the CO on this at the interview.  And/or trying updating your delivery address after the interview.

Please come back and update us  after the interview.  Thanks

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

You probably made the same mistake I did by clicking on the incorrect option when I tried registering for the delivery address. I forgot what it was . 

I had the same problem as yours. After doing the delivery address registration, it asked for scheduling of interview. I thought I could choose the same interview date set by NVC but it's giving different dates so I just left my profile as it is. If you already did your delivery address registration and it appears on your account, call the US Embassy to confirm that it is in their system. 

7 hours ago, Noe&Estella said:

You probably made the same mistake I did by clicking on the incorrect option when I tried registering for the delivery address. I forgot what it was . 

I had the same problem as yours. After doing the delivery address registration, it asked for scheduling of interview. I thought I could choose the same interview date set by NVC but it's giving different dates so I just left my profile as it is. If you already did your delivery address registration and it appears on your account, call the US Embassy to confirm that it is in their system. 

Were you still able to have your interview date that was given by NVC? Yes. After putting my delivery address they're asking to schedule appointment. And thanks so much for your reply!

8 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Yes the MV is related to the K-1 visa.

That is strange that you can not access the address update without first scheduling an interview.    Who knows it may be something that has to be completed within the 24 hrs after the interview..   maybe ask the CO on this at the interview.  And/or trying updating your delivery address after the interview.

Please come back and update us  after the interview.  Thanks

Thanks Hank! I will update you all here.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Kiwsten said:

Thanks Hank! I will update you all here.

There is another topic and posting regarding this issue.    In that posting it was noted that you need to click on the tab regarding address updating and ignore the interview scheduling.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

42 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

There is another topic and posting regarding this issue.    In that posting it was noted that you need to click on the tab regarding address updating and ignore the interview scheduling.

Oh geez. I hope I saw that post or atleast they have a note on the website ☹ thank you Hank!!

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Hi Hank! Our case was pivot. Just wondering if I need to bring the original copy of I864 affidavit of support with my husband's signature?? And also original IRS transcript? Or scanned copy are okay? 

4 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

Were you still able to have your interview date that was given by NVC? Yes. After putting my delivery address they're asking to schedule appointment. And thanks so much for your reply!

Yes, I had my interview on the date scheduled by NVC

Timeline
7 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

Hi Hank! Our case was pivot. Just wondering if I need to bring the original copy of I864 affidavit of support with my husband's signature?? And also original IRS transcript? Or scanned copy are okay? 

Original of the signed I-864, copy of the IRS transcript  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

This is from @hondaguy

"After logging in, I had to actually click on "Schedule an Appointment" to get the website to let me input my document delivery address.

Even though I already had the appointment scheduled through NVC, I clicked on that and it imported my existing appointment and allowed me to give it my wifes address in the Philippine"

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

17 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

This is from @hondaguy

"After logging in, I had to actually click on "Schedule an Appointment" to get the website to let me input my document delivery address.

Even though I already had the appointment scheduled through NVC, I clicked on that and it imported my existing appointment and allowed me to give it my wifes address in the Philippine"

Thanks so much for your help Hank!! Really appreciate it!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.