proudtobabritgirl

Book medical before interview letter?

10 posts in this topic

I was just talking to my friend on here and I am now wondering if I can book my medical? 

I had case complete notification on 31st August I am waiting for interview to be scheduled. 

I hear that the medical appointments are pretty backed up and are taking a while to get, longer than the interview date, which can delay your case. 

Can you book medical before interview? Or is their a code or something on the interview date letter which you need to provide to the medical place? 

Thanks in advance! 

35 minutes ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

I was just talking to my friend on here and I am now wondering if I can book my medical? 

I had case complete notification on 31st August I am waiting for interview to be scheduled. 

I hear that the medical appointments are pretty backed up and are taking a while to get, longer than the interview date, which can delay your case. 

Can you book medical before interview? Or is their a code or something on the interview date letter which you need to provide to the medical place? 

Thanks in advance! 

You need Embassy interview date letter or email to schedule a medical exam.

Edited by Mr.Jose

10 minutes ago, Mr.Jose said:

Thank you! Should I call for interview date? Or wait for a letter? 

1 hour ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Thank you! Should I call for interview date? Or wait for a letter? 

You can call but they will send you email with interview date.

1 hour ago, Mr.Jose said:

Not at Knightsbridge Doctors... see below highlighted. 

For appointments, please call 020 7486 7822 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).

Please have the following information ready when you call us:

• Appointment dates you prefer (this should be at least 5 working days before your interview date)
  • Full name and date of birth of all applicants requiring a medical exam
  • Case (LND) number and visa category
  • Police certificate (or a clear copy if original with Embassy)
  • Interview date (if already scheduled)
  • Contact phone number or email
  • You will be charged £95 if you cancel your appointment within 3 working days of the appointment date

NB: Please note that ALL US Immigrant Visa examinations will be carried out at at 4 Bentinck Mansions, London W1U 2ER.

Edited by Tristan1978

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Did anyone book the medical yet without receiving the interview letter? 

Yes! You can book the medical before getting interview letter. I just had mine this week! 

Just now, Uk2usa2016 said:

So all I need is the NVC case number to book this and I’m good?  Thanks for the quick reply 🙂 

Yes that's all you need! You're welcome! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.