SABB

Leave it blank or write N/A ?

23 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Abdul_Basit said:

one more question lol.

five years employment history is required but i worked only 16 months in last five years should i explain it in part 9 additional information ? or just leave it as it is.

You should put that info after Employer 1, in Employer 2 if the 16 months was for the same employer ofc.

Edited by K.and.R

1 minute ago, K.and.R said:

You should put that info in under Employer 2, if the 16 months was for the same employer ofc.

Yes i have already put the info in under Employer 2 , but it's 16 months only and they requires 5 years so should i explain it in additional info part 9 ? that i didn't do the work except the 16 months in last five years.

Just now, Abdul_Basit said:

Yes i have already put the info in under Employer 2 , but it's 16 months only and they requires 5 years so should i explain it in additional info part 9 ? that i didn't do the work except the 16 months in last five years.

You don’t have to worry about it, that’s fine. They do not mean if you have worked for 5 years straight, they only want to know where you have worked in the last 5 years. 

1 minute ago, K.and.R said:

You don’t have to worry about it, that’s fine. They do not mean if you have worked for 5 years straight, they only want to know where you have worked in the last 5 years. 

what about the addresses ? should i put the last five years address history ? i already put the 4 years and one month ? should i put the remaining 11 months in part 9 additional information ? or it's ok ?

2 minutes ago, Abdul_Basit said:

what about the addresses ? should i put the last five years address history ? i already put the 4 years and one month ? should i put the remaining 11 months in part 9 additional information ? or it's ok ?

If they ask about five years, then you write down all places you’ve lived for the past five years. The other place(s) you lived in those remaining 11 months must be included.

14 hours ago, Abdul_Basit said:

Thank YOu. Then what should i write it here ? Because i'm leaving the 11.a and 11.b blank.
can i just write N/A in all textboxes below?

abc2.PNG

I think you to much worrying about blank and n/a issues. This is not a big deal . I did not put unnecessary N/A every where now waiting for interview . Most of the case this form filled by petitioner in Us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.