Eshetu

DS-260 login page

37 posts in this topic

Dears all,

I am the winner of DV-2019 from Ethiopia. I have got a letter on May 15, 2018  for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2019 with a case number. 

Before two and half weeks, I was able to login the DS-260 web portal by my case number. And I was checking my all records. Then after the portal was in a maintenance mode for two weeks. During August 1, 2018, DS-260 web portal works but I can not join in it to fulfill the application. Today , I am trying to login the portal again and again. But I can not login it. 

Dears, when I try to login in the DS-260 (https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx) web portal through my case number, the error message is displayed like this:- "The case information you entered does not match our records."

I have used my correct case number and birth date information. But I can not login.

If you have any idea to solve this problem, please forward me. 

I thank you in advance!

20 minutes ago, Eshetu said:

Dears all,

I am the winner of DV-2019 from Ethiopia. I have got a letter on May 15, 2018  for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2019 with a case number. 

Before two and half weeks, I was able to login the DS-260 web portal by my case number. And I was checking my all records. Then after the portal was in a maintenance mode for two weeks. During August 1, 2018, DS-260 web portal works but I can not join in it to fulfill the application. Today , I am trying to login the portal again and again. But I can not login it. 

Dears, when I try to login in the DS-260 (https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx) web portal through my case number, the error message is displayed like this:- "The case information you entered does not match our records."

I have used my correct case number and birth date information. But I can not login.

I thank you in advance!

Did you try taking out all the middle zeroes in the case number? This usually works, but I’m not sure if all the computer issues have been properly solved yet which may also be causing your problem.

8 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Did you try taking out all the middle zeroes in the case number? This usually works, but I’m not sure if all the computer issues have been properly solved yet which may also be causing your problem.

Yes dear! I tried but there is no change. Have you heard before this kind of problem??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 4/1/2018 at 9:23 AM, Jeff_9802 said:

Yes, you can add the other two jobs on the last page.  Just make sure you include the company name, address, occupation, and dates.

35 minutes ago, Eshetu said:

Dears all,

I thank you in advance!

2 minutes ago, Eshetu said:

I was getting out the middle zeroes dear. But nothing new!

Get back to https://dvlottery.state.gov/ check again, Put your information and find out does your case still exist. 

3 hours ago, Trawicks said:

Get back to https://dvlottery.state.gov/ check again, Put your information and find out does your case still exist. 

What a bizarre statement! They don’t “deselect” anyone from DV!!!

eshetu, there have been some other computer problems associated with the recent shutdown it seems, i have heard of other DV entrants having similar problems to you but not sure if anyone has solved it yet. I guess for now you can only keep trying? Maybe make sure you have refreshed page properly too. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

eshetu, there have been some other computer problems associated with the recent shutdown it seems, i have heard of other DV entrants having similar problems to you but not sure if anyone has solved it yet. I guess for now you can only keep trying? Maybe make sure you have refreshed page properly too. 

Did you follow the 2011 Dv Lottery, where they had a computer issue on the selection? https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/second-green-card-lottery-to-be-held-today-after-first-results-voided/2011/07/11/gIQAdX3yFI_story.html?utm_term=.daf2eab8fc6e&noredirect=on

Im not saying he was not selected, Im making sure he check again and confirm his case number. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Eshetu said:

I always checked this site by my confirmation number. The letter with my case number is still exist.

Hey Eshetu, Please give it some time, everyone is facing this problem. http://britsimonsays.com/we-need-people-scraping-ceac/

The CEAC page needs updates 

1 hour ago, Trawicks said:

Did you follow the 2011 Dv Lottery, where they had a computer issue on the selection? https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/second-green-card-lottery-to-be-held-today-after-first-results-voided/2011/07/11/gIQAdX3yFI_story.html?utm_term=.daf2eab8fc6e&noredirect=on

Im not saying he was not selected, Im making sure he check again and confirm his case number. 

Yes, and that was widely publicized that the entire draw was invalid and would have to be done again, and it was announced pretty soon after the draw (a week or two). No such announcements have been made this time so there is absolutely no reason to assume one solitary entrant would suddenly find their entry having disappeared nearly a full three months after the draw.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Yes, and that was widely publicized that the entire draw was invalid and would have to be done again, and it was announced pretty soon after the draw (a week or two). No such announcements have been made this time so there is absolutely no reason to assume one solitary entrant would suddenly find their entry having disappeared nearly a full three months after the draw.

You are right! Thank you.

13 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Thank you dear! I will keep trying!

13 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Thank you dear! I will keep trying!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.