Eshetu

DS-260 login page

37 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, nk18 said:

I am the winner of DV-2019. I have the same problem with you. Can not access ds-260 

Hey brother! We are facing the same problem. What did you to solve this problem. In my side, I was emailing to KCCdv center. They emailed me that the system (website) is under maintenance. They said me that the system will back to a normal state any try again and again. Please try your best and inform me! We should find a solution together brother. By the way, where are you from?  

3 hours ago, Ditasss said:

I am facing same problem too. I can't sign in DS260. I am also the winner of DV2019.

Any update or solve?

Hey brother! We are facing the same problem. What did you to solve this problem. In my side, I was emailing to KCCdv center. They emailed me that the system (website) is under maintenance. They said me that the system will back to a normal state and informed that I should try again and again. Please try your best and inform me! We should find a solution together brother. By the way, where are you from?  

Edited by Eshetu

4 hours ago, nk18 said:

I am the winner of DV-2019. I have the same problem with you. Can not access ds-260 

Hey brother! We are facing the same problem. What did you to solve this problem. In my side, I was emailing to KCCdv center. They emailed me that the system (website) is under maintenance. They said me that the system will back to a normal state and informed that I should try again and again. Please try your best and inform me! We should find a solution together brother. By the way, where are you from?  

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Eshetu said:

Hey brother! We are facing the same problem. What did you to solve this problem. In my side, I was emailing to KCCdv center. They emailed me that the system (website) is under maintenance. They said me that the system will back to a normal state any try again and again. Please try your best and inform me! We should find a solution together brother. By the way, where are you from?  

2019AS1XXX is my CN. I am not able to fill and submit DS260 from the problem.

I called and emailed KCC several times. They replyed same you heard.

I keep trying to access DS260 everyday  but never success to sign in.

The CEAC website was shut down for 10 days and another 10 days since the website came back to normal to most of applicants but not for us. It's so stressful.

Any update and solution please😖

11 hours ago, Eshetu said:

I am from Thailand.I solved the problem by sending an e-mail to KCC DV.  The kcc dv has replied that.

The website, https://ceac.state.gov/ceac, is undergoing maintenance and will be available again soon. The Kentucky Consular Center does not have a specific date or time in which the website will be available again. You may try to access the website at any time, however, please close your internet browser and reopen the website with each attempt.

53 minutes ago, nk18 said:

I am from Thailand.I solved the problem by sending an e-mail to KCC DV.  The kcc dv has replied that.

The website, https://ceac.state.gov/ceac, is undergoing maintenance and will be available again soon. The Kentucky Consular Center does not have a specific date or time in which the website will be available again. You may try to access the website at any time, however, please close your internet browser and reopen the website with each attempt.

Hi nk18:

So, You have solved the issue after getting the response from KCC, right? 

I encounter the sign in error after asking to unlock my case. Do you ask to unlock ur case previously? 

Thank you!!!!

I find a useful website as following and will give the U.S. Department of State a call for the issue.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/national-visa-center/nvc-contact-information.html

Does anyone also want to try the phone number?

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):  
(603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:24 AM, Mars2045 said:

Are there anyone can sign in to DS260??

2 hours ago, RCM said:

Has anyone who received the message "The case information you entered does not match our records" been able to login to the DS-260 yet?

Yes dear! I have the same problem. When I try to log in DS-260, "The case information you entered does not match our records" will display. That is my stress too.....

6 hours ago, Eshetu said:

Yes dear! I have the same problem. When I try to log in DS-260, "The case information you entered does not match our records" will display. That is my stress too.....

I still cannot sign in to DS260. I sent KCC yesterday and wait for their reply...

If there is any new information, will let you know...

I have just received an email from KCC stating the following: “In order to continue processing your case, the primary Diversity Visa applicant (DV-1) must schedule an appointment to appear in person at the United States Consulate/Embassy”. Other people who kept getting the error message “The case information you entered does not match our records” received the same email reply from KCC (as discussed in the comments section of this page http://britsimonsays.com/dv2019-basic-questions/). 

On 8/6/2018 at 3:01 PM, Eshetu said:

Dears all,

I am the winner of DV-2019 from Ethiopia. I have got a letter on May 15, 2018  for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2019 with a case number. 

Before two and half weeks, I was able to login the DS-260 web portal by my case number. And I was checking my all records. Then after the portal was in a maintenance mode for two weeks. During August 1, 2018, DS-260 web portal works but I can not join in it to fulfill the application. Today , I am trying to login the portal again and again. But I can not login it. 

Dears, when I try to login in the DS-260 (https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx) web portal through my case number, the error message is displayed like this:- "The case information you entered does not match our records."

I have used my correct case number and birth date information. But I can not login.

If you have any idea to solve this problem, please forward me. 

I thank you in advance!

Today, I faced the same problem. My applications are filled out and sent to KCC already but I wanted to review the applications for any possible mistakes and got the exact same message. I thought it is because my application is locked and it does not read my CN (though I opened it few times after submission) but it seems there is some problem with the CEAC system. I guess, there is nothing to worry about, contact KCC and ask when the problem will be solved to finish submission. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.