Hyeonito

Worked as a English teacher in Korea, in this case how we can file I-134 after Receiving NOA2?

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hello guys!

I think people who prepare this are truly devoting themselves for love :wub:

We are a same sex couple and dating for almost 2 years.

My American fiance had worked in South Korea from 2016~2017 as an English teacher.

This year(2018) he came back to his country to file this and got a job in a marketing company.

Now we are waiting for NOA2 (Already received NOA1, we filed our document in April 2018)

Btw, here's the question. As I know after receiving NOA2, we need to submit financial affidavit form.

And the documents are as below :

(A) Statement from an officer of the bank/financial institution with your deposits, identifying the following:

1. date account opened; 2. total amount deposited for the past year; 3. present balance

(B) Statement(s) from your employer on business stationary showing;

1. Date and nature of employment;

2. salary paid;

3. whether position is temporary or permanent(also include copies of your lst two pay stubs and your previous W-2 for the associated employer if available)

(C) List containing serial numbers and denominations of bonds and name of record owner(s).

# Question.1

So in this case, he worked in a different country for 2 years, And he had a Korean bank account at that time.

So we are not able to submit past years bank statement. Is it fine to send this year's bank statement?

or should we find his bank history of Korea as well?

# Question.2

We are not able to get a help from his family for a co-sponsor. So do you think it's enough to submit his certificate of employment with this year's bank statement?

# Question.3 (This is the most important)

Now he is considering to move his job (you know how telemarketing job sucks  :( )

so doesn't it matter to file our financial affidavit documents as long as he can clarify his income that over 125% poverty guideline and a certain employer?

Thank you for reading my long questions. I just want to be careful for every step we take.

If there's anybody who has a similar experience with mine, then please advise me !

I will so so much appreciate to any advice of you. :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.