zeljuu

CEAC Website Down for maintenance?

484 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

When should my husband have his medical exam? Does it have to be a specifc time before the interview? Or can it be anytime before the interview?

Before the interview. You have to pass the medical or your interview will be rescheduled. Go to the local us embassy site and you will find instructions there on what is needed on the interview date.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/26/2018 at 5:39 AM, Rosepetal3333 said:

When should my husband have his medical exam? Does it have to be a specifc time before the interview? Or can it be anytime before the interview?

Ur husband belongs to islamabad?

On 8/24/2018 at 10:08 PM, Imnmrz said:

check the FAQs on NVC website. there is a section where it says you might not have to provide them if you don't have them.

Thanks❤

Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 12:41 PM, Rosepetal3333 said:

Do they ask for the petitioner's bank statement at the embassy? I have already submitted it to the NVC including my tax refund and affidavit of support. But, do i need to send my husband my bank statement to take to the embassy?

Al the financial evidence u submited u hav to send him..thr is a list of documents he has to carry wth him to his interview..

Edited by Aimen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys. Can any one you please let me know if you are able yo check the visa status or can login to your CEAC? I cant seem to get the status of the visa and when intry to log in to CEAC, it gives me an "APPLICATION ERROR" msg.

SmartSelect_20180903-220606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mdanish4 said:

Hello guys. Can any one you please let me know if you are able yo check the visa status or can login to your CEAC? I cant seem to get the status of the visa and when intry to log in to CEAC, it gives me an "APPLICATION ERROR" msg.

Hey there, don't worry about it too much. My application is on and off for a couple of days now. Sometimes when I try to log in I get this error and sometimes it works just fine. Try in a couple of hours. Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mdanish4 said:

I am also getting the same error.  We've turned in all our stuff wanted to see if there was a status update.  Guess we'll have to wait.

Timeline

I had my interview today it was all good the interview and everything they acptd everything but still refused it as i didnt hav affidavit of support of my husband as they acpted the affidavit f support of my joint sponser so i thought may be its not really compulsory..so now i hav to get the affidavt of support of my husbnd so does anybody has an idea how it works and how long it takes???and wht should i do now??? They didnt rejected my visa they just told me to upload it as soon as possible...

On 9/18/2018 at 5:25 AM, Aimen said:

I had my interview today it was all good the interview and everything they acptd everything but still refused it as i didnt hav affidavit of support of my husband as they acpted the affidavit f support of my joint sponser so i thought may be its not really compulsory..so now i hav to get the affidavt of support of my husbnd so does anybody has an idea how it works and how long it takes???and wht should i do now??? They didnt rejected my visa they just told me to upload it as soon as possible...

Send the affidavit of support of your husband as soon as possible. Upload it on the CEAC and send the embassy a copy as well through mail.

What does your status say on NVC? Does it say administrative processing? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.