zeljuu

CEAC Website Down for maintenance?

484 posts in this topic

Just now, KB@ said:

Yup I know but sometimes even after visa interview due to administrative processing cases take more time...so it's better to have your medical examination done close to interview date ....

Of course xx it's just good for others to know that it lasts 6 months x

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 4:15 AM, KB@ said:

12 days after having my documents accepted...

When did you got ur email for interview? I mean they scheduled interview for 13.. so just wanna calculate the days and whr r you from?

Timeline
On 8/16/2018 at 9:54 AM, KB@ said:

Well clinic had the restriction of booking appointment no earlier than 3 weeks but I went to the clinic n they said that's coz some people make appointments quite earlier n their medical expires but you can have it done.. so I had my medical yesterday...

i see. i hope everything goes well for you. please keep us updated 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

How does the NVC contact you to notify the interview date? Its been 10 days since my documents got accepted on CEAC. Do they call or is it through email?

mine has been 14 days. they send email.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

My husband recieved his interview date for Islamabad embassy. Now he has to get his medical examination done. He has had vaccinations as a child, but he doesnt know which and he doesnt have the records. The NVC website mentions we have to bring those records to the medical examination. Can anyone please help me and tell me what I should do in this scenario. 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

My husband recieved his interview date for Islamabad embassy. Now he has to get his medical examination done. He has had vaccinations as a child, but he doesnt know which and he doesnt have the records. The NVC website mentions we have to bring those records to the medical examination. Can anyone please help me and tell me what I should do in this scenario. 

I have got the same scenario i got my interview date and they didnt told me about any psysician in that email and when i searched, they demand for records for my vaccinations i may be had them in childhood but now i have no idea what to do..????

20 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

If you contact your doctor, they can print these records off for you. (They can in the UK anyway..)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Aimen said:

I have got the same scenario i got my interview date and they didnt told me about any psysician in that email and when i searched, they demand for records for my vaccinations i may be had them in childhood but now i have no idea what to do..????

check the FAQs on NVC website. there is a section where it says you might not have to provide them if you don't have them.

Timeline
23 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

What do I do if the applicant does not have a vaccination record?

The panel physician will work with the applicant to determine which vaccinations the applicant may need to meet vaccination requirements.

from NVC FAQs

On 8/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, Imnmrz said:
What do I do if the applicant does not have a vaccination record?

The panel physician will work with the applicant to determine which vaccinations the applicant may need to meet vaccination requirements.

from NVC FAQs

When should my husband have his medical exam? Does it have to be a specifc time before the interview? Or can it be anytime before the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.