Jump to content
lynandmike2000

Affidavit of Same Person-Philippines

23 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Your legal name is the one on the birth certificate, any other name used is an alias.

 

What name is on your passport?


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Your legal name is the one on the birth certificate, any other name used is an alias.

 

What name is on your passport?

OP indicated name change via marriage so BC is not the legal name anymore


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Your legal name is the one on the birth certificate, any other name used is an alias.

 

What name is on your passport?

I don't think the name on your BC is your legal name. That does not seem right. I'm not a criminal. I don't have any alias.

 

The wrong name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lynandmike2000 said:

I don't think the name on your BC is your legal name. That does not seem right. I'm not a criminal. I don't have any alias.

 

The wrong name.

 

Nam on your BC .. IS your legal name.   The name you use daily is an alias, (so yes you do have an alias as you use a name different than on your BC).    Having an alias name doesn't mean a person is a criminal.

 

Do you have a PASSPORT ?


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone mentioned you are married but I saw nothing mentioning marriage in your postings.  Are you married"


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

 

Nam on your BC .. IS your legal name.   The name you use daily is an alias, (so yes you do have an alias as you use a name different than on your BC).    Having an alias name doesn't mean a person is a criminal.

 

Do you have a PASSPORT ?

Hmm. No. Pretty sure my legal name is my legal name. Yes, I have a passport, why?

5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Someone mentioned you are married but I saw nothing mentioning marriage in your postings.  Are you married"

Why? Seems like a lot of people are super nosy.

Edited by lynandmike2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, lynandmike2000 said:

Hmm. No. Pretty sure my legal name is my legal name. Yes, I have a passport, why?

Why? Seems like a lot of people are super nosy.

Why ask if married, because married would be a way to change your name.  Otherwise your legal name is the name on your birth certificate, unless you went to court to have it legally changed.

 

What name is shown on your passport, your name as shown on your birth certificate?   If the name on the passport is not the same as your birth certificate, how did you get a passport issued by DFA in a different name?

 

CORE REQUIREMENTS

  1. Confirmed Online Appointment
  2. Personal appearance
  3. Accomplished Application Form
  4. Original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper; Married Females (who are using their spouse's last name) must also submit Original copy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage
  5. Valid Government issued ID with one (1) Photocopy

 

https://www.passport.gov.ph/requirements/new-application-adult

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Why ask if married, because married would be a way to change your name.  Otherwise your legal name is the name on your birth certificate, unless you went to court to have it legally changed.

 

What name is shown on your passport, your name as shown on your birth certificate?   If the name on the passport is not the same as your birth certificate, how did you get a passport issued by DFA in a different name?

 

CORE REQUIREMENTS

  1. Confirmed Online Appointment
  2. Personal appearance
  3. Accomplished Application Form
  4. Original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper; Married Females (who are using their spouse's last name) must also submit Original copy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage
  5. Valid Government issued ID with one (1) Photocopy

 

https://www.passport.gov.ph/requirements/new-application-adult

Who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×