islf3

Help with expedited case and submitting documents

2 posts in this topic

Hello! Last month I had received a letter that my son's F3 Immigrant case was being expedited due to his child turning 21 soon. This was just a day after the visa creation email for CEAC. Due to expedited status, CEAC Online did not allow us to pay fee or upload any financial documents. The NVC told us to present everything to Islamabad at interview. We were only able to enter civil documents. The CEAC did not allow fee payment or submission of affidavit of support, NVC said this is normal for all expedited cases. 

My son had the Interview today and they gave him white slip with 221G. The consulate officer said that he needed to upload the affidavit documents on CEAC. He had all original affidavit documents at interview, but they did not even look at them or listen to him. They keep on saying to upload them to CEAC. We tried contacting NVC and they say the case is expedited and they cannot accept the documents, only Islamabad can. Islamabad is not helping or respond at all and keeps on saying to upload online CEAC. The problem is CEAC is not allowing us to upload any documents since it is an expedited case.

Any advice on how to resolve this 

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I am in a similar situation with my wife. She had interview for CR-1 visa at the Amsterdam Consulate on Sept 11 after her case was expedited. After the interview she was instructed to upload financial documents but we could not. NVC advised Consulate had to accept the documents.

Could you please share how your case was resolved? Did consulate finally accept your son’s documents? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.