5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

We just got our case approved and now we are trying to figure out everything that happens next. For anyone who has gone through this process in Turkey, how hard is it to have the medical exam and interview scheduled close together? We just found out the only approved Doctor is in Ankara and my Fiance lives in Istanbul. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Irehc said:

We just got our case approved and now we are trying to figure out everything that happens next. For anyone who has gone through this process in Turkey, how hard is it to have the medical exam and interview scheduled close together? We just found out the only approved Doctor is in Ankara and my Fiance lives in Istanbul. 

Here are two resources to help answer your question about what happens next. Your case will now go to NVC. Check out the NVC Wiki and flow-chart. Your timeline says K3 visa

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k3flow

Aa far as the medical you can check on the embassy’s website for that info maybe.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Irehc said:

Are you applying for fiancee visa or spouse visa?

Your profile says k3 which is a spousal visa, but you said fiancé. The flow would be different.

You need to learn how long it takes to get the medical results which you can call and ask to the doctor's office in Ankara, I would say they would give you a good estimate on this.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Actually they have a website and it explains everything. Which says to give at least 2 working days between the medical and interview. And the medical can be scheduled up to 30 days before the interview. This is the most informative clinic I've ever seen :) 

http://www.doctorun.com/en/making-appointment

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thanks everyone and thanks for pointing out the k3. We are doing the k1, I think I just clicked the wrong thing. 

I feel overwhelmed with making sure I get everything right and I've heard so many different steps it gets confusing. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.