Todd L F

Knightsbridge Medical Docs

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, so I have my medical tomorrow at Knightsbridge. I thought I was good and ready to go until I read somewhere on this forum about the summary of medical history from my GP. I’m pretty sure I have my full medical history printed and not a summary. What is the difference really? They made me pay 10 pounds for the printout at my local GP. 

Just confused about this so if anyone can shed any light that would be great. Thanks 

They should allow you to get a print out of medical summary for free from your GP! But if not, I'm sure that you could just take your full medical history. They just want to make sure that nothing major has happened and that if it has, that they can ask you about it. 

Good luck on your medical!

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Ash&Jaye said:

They should allow you to get a print out of medical summary for free from your GP! But if not, I'm sure that you could just take your full medical history. They just want to make sure that nothing major has happened and that if it has, that they can ask you about it. 

Good luck on your medical!

It’s just on the email I received from Knightsbridge in the instructions they specifically said medical summary, NOT full medical report’ I just do t k ow what exactly they have given me, if it’s the summary or the full report. 🤔

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

It’s just on the email I received from Knightsbridge in the instructions they specifically said medical summary, NOT full medical report’ I just do t k ow what exactly they have given me, if it’s the summary or the full report. 🤔

How many pages do you have?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

6 I beleive.

You might be okay then. I think the main issue with having the full records would be how long it would take to go through everything. My summary was 3 pages long and concisely listed my current medication, vaccination record and significant medical history.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MLR14 said:

You might be okay then. I think the main issue with having the full records would be how long it would take to go through everything. My summary was 3 pages long and concisely listed my current medication, vaccination record and significant medical history.

Ok guess I’ll just hope for the best. Thanks!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Ok guess I’ll just hope for the best. Thanks!

Have you called Knightsbridge at all? They're generally quite helpful

Timeline
14 hours ago, Brittani said:

They main thing they're looking for is your vaccination record.

This isn't true as you technically don't need any vaccinations for the K-1

Timeline

Everything was fine apart from I was missing 1 jab mmr2, which I couldn’t get there as I left my wallet at home and only had cash on me 😡 anyone have experience with this ? If I get it done at my GP how can I prove it when it comes to AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Everything was fine apart from I was missing 1 jab mmr2, which I couldn’t get there as I left my wallet at home and only had cash on me 😡 anyone have experience with this ? If I get it done at my GP how can I prove it when it comes to AOS

maybe just an up to date medical summary once you've had it :)

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

5 hours ago, MLR14 said:

This isn't true as you technically don't need any vaccinations for the K-1

Yeeesss but it helps in the future :)

18 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Yeeesss but it helps in the future :) Not trying to sound sarcastic. It truly does help when you do AOS. No sense in having to see another civil surgeon again :)

Timeline
On 08/06/2018 at 7:58 PM, Todd L F said:

I would wait and get it done in the USA because you'll need the form to be updated by a civil servant. I don't think they would accept the updated patient record from the UK from what I have seen on this site.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.