carla s

I-129F Item numbers 37-38.h. I need help

11 posts in this topic

I have a problem about I-129F Item numbers 37-38h. Form I-94 Arrival-Departure Record. I went in the USA three different times but now I am in Italy. I don’t understand what I have to type in this items.

The form says ‘If your beneficiary is currently in the United States, complete Item Numbers 38.a -38h’

But the instructions says ‘Select the box to inficate whether your beneficiary has ever been in the United States. Provide the date of your beneficiary’s most recent entry in the United States, is or er I-94 Arrival-Departure Record Number, if available, and his o her immigrations status at the time of arrival. Provide the expiration date and identification numbers on the I-94 or I-95 Arrival-Departure Records, travel documents, and or passports.

Any kind of help is welcome

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, carla s said:

I have a problem about I-129F Item numbers 37-38h. Form I-94 Arrival-Departure Record. I went in the USA three different times but now I am in Italy. I don’t understand what I have to type in this items.

The form says ‘If your beneficiary is currently in the United States, complete Item Numbers 38.a -38h’

But the instructions says ‘Select the box to inficate whether your beneficiary has ever been in the United States. Provide the date of your beneficiary’s most recent entry in the United States, is or er I-94 Arrival-Departure Record Number, if available, and his o her immigrations status at the time of arrival. Provide the expiration date and identification numbers on the I-94 or I-95 Arrival-Departure Records, travel documents, and or passports.

Any kind of help is welcome

It appears the instructions are out of sync with the new updated form

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Marcelina said:

When we applied for my K-1 even when I was back to my country we just typed there my most recent I-94 number, you can get it online from official site.

We did the same thing and my petition was approved with no problems. We checked no, then wrote down the number of my most recent I-94.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, carla s said:

I was thinking to let it blank and attach my last I-94 in the documents....

Yeah I also did that, and attached all my past i-94s as evidence of my trips. I'd say you gotta attach it regardless, so might as well disclose it. 

1 minute ago, AnaidAaron said:

Yeah I also did that, and attached all my past i-94s as evidence of my trips. I'd say you gotta attach it regardless, so might as well disclose it. 

Thank you, so I will not replay at that questions and I will attach my I-94. I found only one in the website and in another page there are all the times that I was in the USA. Are these the right documents?

I94 - Official Website image1.jpg

I94 - Official Website2 image1.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, carla s said:

Thank you, so I will not replay at that questions and I will attach my I-94. I found only one in the website and in another page there are all the times that I was in the USA. Are these the right documents?

I94 - Official Website image1.jpg

I94 - Official Website2 image1.jpg

The first one yes, that is your most recent i-94 and it will work as evidence. For the past ones, if you want to include them as evidence of trips but you don't have them, you can attach a copy of your passport stamps instead as proof of you entering the US. 

The second picture, that's just a travel record and I believe it's not an official document (there's a disclosure on the very same website), so I'm not sure you can use it as evidence. This would work more for when you file the DS-160 so you can verify the dates of your trips. 

4 minutes ago, AnaidAaron said:

The first one yes, that is your most recent i-94 and it will work as evidence. For the past ones, if you want to include them as evidence of trips but you don't have them, you can attach a copy of your passport stamps instead as proof of you entering the US. 

The second picture, that's just a travel record and I believe it's not an official document (there's a disclosure on the very same website), so I'm not sure you can use it as evidence. This would work more for when you file the DS-160 so you can verify the dates of your trips. 

Thank you.... It seems a nightmare the process for to be marry! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.