AoNang

A Number and Photos

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi Folks

Two questions:

1. We tried to obtain a tourist visa about 2 years ago and it was denied.  However the paperwork shows a 'Case Number/Application ID" number.  Is this an "A" number that I use on the I-129f on page 4, Part 2 Item 2?

2. I read in the instructions that photos should be in a plastic bag.  Do you think I can include multiple photos in one bag or should I put each photo in a separate bag?

Thanks for all your help!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, AoNang said:

Hi Folks

Two questions:

1. We tried to obtain a tourist visa about 2 years ago and it was denied.  However the paperwork shows a 'Case Number/Application ID" number.  Is this an "A" number that I use on the I-129f on page 4, Part 2 Item 2?

2. I read in the instructions that photos should be in a plastic bag.  Do you think I can include multiple photos in one bag or should I put each photo in a separate bag?

Thanks for all your help!

The passport style photos go in a plastic bag so they don’t get lost.  If you want to put other photos in a plastic bag feel free.  I just printed them 4up on a piece of paper.  I only sent 4 photos so it was one sheet of paper

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks payxibka!  BTW I did some research on the "A" number (which I should have done before I asked the first question) and no, the Case Number/Application Id number is not an 'A' (Alien Registration Number).  "USCIS does not assign everyone an A-Number. USCIS creates an Alien Registration Number for every permanent resident. Generally, they do not assign the number to nonimmigrant visitors. Nonimmigrants include anyone that is in the United States on a temporary basis. B1/B2 visas are nonimmigrant visas for visitors."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.