stevo

I-134 questions

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1) under question 7 - disclose info about mortgages or other encumbrances...do we need to state info on truck loan or student loan???

2)question 10 - i assume this would be my fiance...

3) question 11 - this seems like a strange question...of course my fiance is going to live with me, and when we are FINALLY together, my money is hers and her money is mine (in this ideal fantasy world i live), and until she acclimates and starts to work, i will of course be providing for both of us...but it's not like she will be on a set program of a daily, weekly, monthly allowance...how is this stupid question supposed to be answered?!?!?!?!

again, any thoughts will be greatly appreciated...

K-1 TIMELINE

engaged--------------------------------------dec 27, 06

i129f signed for by "m.salcedo" at t.s.c.---feb 09, 07

noa1 from c.s.c.------------------------------feb 16, 07

nao2------------------------------------------may 07, 07

mailed to nvc--------------------------------may 10, 07

rec'd at nvc----------------------------------may 14, 07

left nvc for kiev----------------------------- may 16, 07

rec'd kiev------------------------------------may 21, 07

interview-------------------------------------july 16, 07

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1) under question 7 - disclose info about mortgages or other encumbrances...do we need to state info on truck loan or student loan???

3) question 11 - this seems like a strange question...of course my fiance is going to live with me, and when we are FINALLY together, my money is hers and her money is mine (in this ideal fantasy world i live), and until she acclimates and starts to work, i will of course be providing for both of us...but it's not like she will be on a set program of a daily, weekly, monthly allowance...how is this stupid question supposed to be answered?!?!?!?!

1. That refers only to real estate. Note, that if you qualify on income alone, you can skip everything else about assets and debts.

2. Yes, your fiance and any children named.

3. This is a multi-purpose form. For your fiance it is ok to say something to the effect of "I will provide full support before and after marriage."

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1. That refers only to real estate. Note, that if you qualify on income alone, you can skip everything else about assets and debts.

3. This is a multi-purpose form. For your fiance it is ok to say something to the effect of "I will provide full support before and after marriage."

thank you very much...

K-1 TIMELINE

engaged--------------------------------------dec 27, 06

i129f signed for by "m.salcedo" at t.s.c.---feb 09, 07

noa1 from c.s.c.------------------------------feb 16, 07

nao2------------------------------------------may 07, 07

mailed to nvc--------------------------------may 10, 07

rec'd at nvc----------------------------------may 14, 07

left nvc for kiev----------------------------- may 16, 07

rec'd kiev------------------------------------may 21, 07

interview-------------------------------------july 16, 07

The sad part about the USCIS forms that I've found out so far is they seem to leave out some key information in the very important instructions section. Nowhere does it say anything about how much over the poverty line you have to make ? And where does it say you don't have to fill in the assets section of the form if you do make enough ? I was planning on filling out and submitting all of my financial information !

I-130 Process

3-20-07 NOA 1

3-23-07 Touched

9-12-07 Touched ( because of phone call )

9-13-07 APPROVED

9-19-07 NOA 2

I-129f Process

4-06-07 NOA 1

4-09-07 Touched

4-17-07 Transferred to CSC

4-18-07 Touched

4-19-07 Touched

4-23-07 Hard copy transfer NOA

5-07-07 Pending at CSC

9-12-07 Touched ( because of phone call )

9-13-07 Touched

9-14-07 APPROVED

9-19-07 NOA 2

10-22-07 NVC received

10-24-07 NVC left

10-31-07 Consulate received

11-28-07 Medical

12-04-07 Interview

12-06-07 Visa pickup

If you look at how the example form handles this question, it says 'N/A K1 fiance visa'. I think that's what most people put on there.

This form is used for multiple visa types, so answering it more specifically makes sense in those instances. Not so much for a K1.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Timeline

stevo,

1) If you show any assets on your I-134 you also need to show and debts that are secured by those assets. You only get 'credit' for the net value.

2) Yes. And any others who might have been before her.

3) You've given an appropriate answer within the statement of your question.

Yodrak

Filed: Timeline

pushbrk,

Point of clarification: The fiancee only. The petition asks that all children be identified, but the petition is for the fiancee only not the children.

Yodrak

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.