Ussponsorpaki

Spouse case sent back to USCIS after interview

57 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, Tarakazmi10001 said:

Yes, INSHALLAH everything will be resolved soon. I’m sure Allah is listening our prayers  and HE  knows what we been going through, unbearable PAIN and TEARS .

Yes insha Allah soon.  Really this period is really tough.  Hang in there; like you said He knows our pain.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 8:26 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

Please share what the notice says.  I never received anything like this from USCIS. Where did your case originally go.  Mine is at Texas location

My notice just said that they transfer my case to another local office(NCSC).

My last updated is “On December 12, 2018, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number #####, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

And review might take 180 days . I wonder is that review as Same as AP?  

Did it happend same thing with you too? 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tarakazmi10001 said:

My last updated is “On December 12, 2018, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number #####, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.”

AP is a term used but Dept. of State, not USCIS.  However, for all intents and purposes Administrative Processing, just means, you are in limbo until we tell you otherwise.  It says nothing at all about what is happening while you wait.  You will hear more from them when they get ready, PERIOD.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tarakazmi10001 said:

I have the same status as you on the uscis website.  When I call USCIS, the recording says to allow 180 days for review.  I think this is not considered AP.

3 hours ago, pushbrk said:

AP is a term used but Dept. of State, not USCIS.  However, for all intents and purposes Administrative Processing, just means, you are in limbo until we tell you otherwise.  It says nothing at all about what is happening while you wait.  You will hear more from them when they get ready, PERIO

Thanks for your reply.

3 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

I have the same status as you on the uscis website.  When I call USCIS, the recording says to allow 180 days for review.  I think this is not considered AP.

When was your last updated ? How many months you been waiting ? 

I am going to visit my husband. should I need to let them know? 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Tarakazmi10001 said:

When was your last updated ? How many months you been waiting ? 

I am going to visit my husband. should I need to let them know? 

My last  update was November 29,2017. That is when USCIS received my case.  I have been waiting since then.   I also visited my husband, I didn't inform them though.  Keep an eye out for a mail, I am waiting for the mail to come.  If you are going out of country, have someone look out for any mail from USCIS.  

On 12/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

My last  update was November 29,2017. That is when USCIS received my case.  I have been waiting since then.   I also visited my husband, I didn't inform them though.  Keep an eye out for a mail, I am waiting for the mail to come.  If you are going out of country, have someone look out for any mail from USCis

Thanks for update, and Yes my family will look after it. I hope this nightmare will end soon, i am very scared. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Contacted an immigration attorney.   Am told to restart the application.  He says to refile the I-130 from the start.  Anyone has any input?

• 4 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 7:06 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

Contacted an immigration attorney.   Am told to restart the application.  He says to refile the I-130 from the start.  Anyone has any input?

Omg so that mean you start from “0” ? 

It’s me “Tarakazmi10001”. 

I just came back from Pakistan about 4 days ago. Jab main Pakistan main thi to they were asking for some additional documents which my brother submitted on behalf of me. Which they were. received on 29th   February ,  after that I didn’t received any response, so I called them yesterday and the lady told me it took more than normal time so I might get answer in 15 days or a month and she also gave a record number. So if I won’t hear back from them I can give them that number. 

Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 12:46 AM, Pakispouse said:

Omg so that mean you start from “0” ? 

It’s me “Tarakazmi10001”. 

I just came back from Pakistan about 4 days ago. Jab main Pakistan main thi to they were asking for some additional documents which my brother submitted on behalf of me. Which they were. received on 29th   February ,  after that I didn’t received any response, so I called them yesterday and the lady told me it took more than normal time so I might get answer in 15 days or a month and she also gave a record number. So if I won’t hear back from them I can give them that number. 

Hi,

I am in the same stage.  We gave additional evidence and they received it on March 11.  Waiting for the next step. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

Hi,

I am in the same stage.  We gave additional evidence and they received it on March 11.  Waiting for the next step. 

Did you hear anything from uscis?

11 hours ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Do you hear anything from uscis?

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. BOX 82521
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
LINCOLN,NE 68501

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Emailed t

Dear ####

On 06/20/2019, you or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I130

Filing date:
-- 12/01/2017

Receipt #:
-#####
Referral ID:
#######
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show your case was returned from the National Visa Center (NVC) for further review. We ask that you allow additional time for this process to take place since we process these cases in the order received.

What You Can Do
Please see the Online Services below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool; 
* Signing up for case status updates; 
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator; 
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on Change Your Address Online.

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

This is the only email I received yesterday. I’m thinking to call them next week Inshallah.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Pakispouse said:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. BOX 82521
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
LINCOLN,NE 68501

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Emailed t

Dear ####

On 06/20/2019, you or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

Case type:
-- I130

Filing date:
-- 12/01/2017

Receipt #:
-#####
Referral ID:
#######
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show your case was returned from the National Visa Center (NVC) for further review. We ask that you allow additional time for this process to take place since we process these cases in the order received.

What You Can Do
Please see the Online Services below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool; 
* Signing up for case status updates; 
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator; 
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on Change Your Address Online.

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

This is the only email I received yesterday. I’m thinking to call them next week Inshallah.

May Allah resolve this matter for both of us very soon.  Ameen

Timeline
On 11/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, Ussponsorpaki said:

Yes.  I've reached out to Congressman also but still nothing from USCIS

Congressman didnt respond u??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.