mybackpages

It's Thursday

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

You know its not so much a post that is directed at me that bothers me the most. It's the constant trolling of the MENA forum by people who seek only entertainment at the expense of the those that have a reason to be here.

i thought questioning anyone's reason to be "here" was a no-no? its a message board. there are many people who rarely use this as an immigration board at all; be it here, OT, etc etc. not tolerating personal attacks is one thing, its another to question anyone's reason for being here.

Maybe I should state it in a better way. When a series of posts seems to have no constructive purpose and continue to antagonize and generally make an uncomfortable posting environment

i kinda thought thats exactly what we are talking about here.

We can talk about this day and night but it's been made clear who gets reprimanded and who doesn't. On the boards, such as this time, and off.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the other thread since it continues on the same topic:

It's a shame the uneven application of the board rules on this site by the admin when I Adore You says she wants to kick people dead in the head from MENA forum, she's not disabled, but someone who comes in with an opinion you all don't like, now that's something to be excited about.

Ewok recognized he made a mistake about I adore you and she was waaaaay over the line, and does not appear to have received equal punishment. That does not excuse the behavior in here. did you ever think may of these people float mostly if not only around MENA so what happens in MENA is a much bigger issue? i can say for myself i did not see the i adore you issue until after Ewok apologized.

It's a shame the uneven application of the board rules on this site by the admin when I Adore You says she wants to kick people dead in the head from MENA forum, she's not disabled, but someone who comes in with an opinion you all don't like, now that's something to be excited about.

Ewok recognized he made a mistake about I adore you and she was waaaaay over the line, and does not appear to have received equal punishment. That does not excuse the behavior in here. did you ever think may of these people float mostly if not only around MENA so what happens in MENA is a much bigger issue? i can say for myself i did not see the i adore you issue until after Ewok apologized.

You act as if it's a major revelation that people float. What is your point exactly? It's been brought up numerous times, and isn't a secret, and yet, still no outrage.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

You act as if it's a major revelation that people float. What is your point exactly? It's been brought up numerous times, and isn't a secret, and yet, still no outrage.

no, i am not acting like its a "major revelation". wouldn't it make sense that people see things that occur in their "home forum" more often than places they hardly visit? so people sitting in MENA are more sensitive to things that occur here.

for whatever reason, this is a one man show. one moderator. there are suggestions that the moderation is lopsided (and also suggestions that deliberately so). i'm saying it's due to circumstance, not due to some master plan, but it's just my opinion.

i was outraged at the *list* in which WOM's name appeared. do I know why nothing happened? no. i couldnt believe the filth 'i adore you' stated. i wasnt there to report it. i dont know what else there is to get outraged about. i am not going to get outraged because effortless is gone - and not because "i just didnt like him/her".

Filed: Timeline

It could be a huge revelation to some individuals I've encountered here that "if you act like a sh*t people generally don't like it." Justifying one's reasons for acting like a sh*t doesn't change the fact that acting like a sh*t is still sh*tty. Duh. Ok, had my say... continue politicizing being sh*tty.

(This is aimed at no one in general. I just feel left out.)

It could be a huge revelation to some individuals I've encountered here that "if you act like a sh*t people generally don't like it." Justifying one's reasons for acting like a sh*t doesn't change the fact that acting like a sh*t is still sh*tty. Duh. Ok, had my say... continue politicizing being sh*tty.

Not sure when you'll decide to stop running for the passive aggressive Olympics, I'm sure your cabinet is full of gold medals by now.

Acting shi*tty is relative and all based on personal perception. Clearly there isn't one definition of it or we wouldn't have these discussions about it nearly everyday.

Lisa is exactly right about Sarah.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Life is like a chit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less chit you'll eat.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
i was outraged at the *list* in which WOM's name appeared. do I know why nothing happened? no. i couldnt believe the filth 'i adore you' stated. i wasnt there to report it. i dont know what else there is to get outraged about. i am not going to get outraged because effortless is gone - and not because "i just didnt like him/her".

Is this the "infamous" list Sarah mentioned I must be on for some reason now? I had no idea what she was talking abt... still don't know what this is in reference to... that's probably a good thing, cuz I couldn't give a sh*t! :P

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Is this the "infamous" list Sarah mentioned I must be on for some reason now? I had no idea what she was talking abt... still don't know what this is in reference to... that's probably a good thing, cuz I couldn't give a sh*t! :P

No, I'm not sure what you are talking about but Laura is talking about the list **someone** in OT posted of the top wanted terrorists, then added a new number and added WOM to the list.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What are you talking about? Do you know of a list that I don't know about?

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the love of God someone get that lady a kleenex.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.