3,014 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Naperi said:

Yes idid biometrics with my previous petiotion that my. Husband petitioned for me but idid not get work Authorisation coz my huby did respond to the request. That uscis asked him to have another sponsor to help him until we separated .so our case is dormant 

Oh i see, congratulations, God is great.

Hi, friends,

I had my interview last week, everything was OK, but in the end officer asked me for my updated medical report. My lawyer sent it in October 2017,

I've been to infopasses, asked them if they got my medical, they never asked me for the new one. But in the interview It turned out that officer did not find my report, and gave me letter about reviewing. I had a copy but officer refused to take it, said it suppose to be in sealed envelope.

I dont know for sure if my lawyer really sent it to uscis, she told that she did, or  they lost my medical report in uscis, they will never confess.

Who knows how much time it can take to get the answer from uscis and may I use copy of my medical - I made it in October, put in a sealed envelope and send to them?

10 hours ago, Naperi said:

Guys miracle miracle!!! Isubmitted my work application last Friday 04 27. 2018 to day 30th april. Monday ihave recieved approva letter for my work authorisation my card is on its way God is greater that my problems glory to God

Hallelujah to God be the glory.

29 minutes ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, friends,

I had my interview last week, everything was OK, but in the end officer asked me for my updated medical report. My lawyer sent it in October 2017,

I've been to infopasses, asked them if they got my medical, they never asked me for the new one. But in the interview It turned out that officer did not find my report, and gave me letter about reviewing. I had a copy but officer refused to take it, said it suppose to be in sealed envelope.

I dont know for sure if my lawyer really sent it to uscis, she told that she did, or  they lost my medical report in uscis, they will never confess.

Who knows how much time it can take to get the answer from uscis and may I use copy of my medical - I made it in October, put in a sealed envelope and send to them?

I would ask the doctor to give you another medical report. Don’t use a copy. It has to be the original sealed by the doctor. If the doctor can’t give you another original you might have to do medical again. 

Go to InfoPass and hand it in in person once you have it. 

4 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

I would ask the doctor to give you another medical report. Don’t use a copy. It has to be the original sealed by the doctor. If the doctor can’t give you another original you might have to do medical again. 

Go to InfoPass and hand it in in person once you have it. 

Thank you, iwillsurvive, but how long to wait till the letter from uscis? Or you mean to go to infopass before I'll get a letter from them?

Edited by Veronika691

7 minutes ago, Veronika691 said:

Thank you, iwillsurvive, but how long to wait till the letter from uscis? Or you mean to go to infopass before I'll get a letter from them?

I wouldn’t wait. I would contact the doctor now and then make an InfoPass appointment at the same field office where you had your interview and hand them the sealed envelope with an original medical exam in person, so that they can approve you right there. 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
8 hours ago, Naperi said:

Yes the reciet no is for previous petion but it is category co9 even me iwas like how. 3days but that is what it is and my work Authorisation is for one yr 

that is for your previous EAD submission. That is also category c09 because you submitted it based also on a pending i485. I am happy for you but please make sure so that you can avoid further problems in the future. if it is based on the newly submitted i765, youre supposed to have a new case number coz even on renewals of ead we get new case number.. just my one cent. And they just dont send approval. maybe you can track your package if you just sent it on the 27th and if they received it already. or make an info pass

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, bold said:

Any news on GC approval guys?

Been a month and a day after my GC interview and still no update yet

My interview was January 17th. 

The IO said it was approved, but until now I didn’t receive nothing. 

So upset and frustrated 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
1 minute ago, Blackangel said:

My interview was January 17th. 

The IO said it was approved, but until now I didn’t receive nothing. 

So upset and frustrated 

How long do u have to wait b4 u start inquiring? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
27 minutes ago, bold said:

I already inquired online one time, and my lawyer went there too. They said they are reviewing my case 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, bold said:

evidence of good moral character is your own affidavit attesting to your good moral chareacter and criminal history   plz help what does this mean ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.