1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everybody, I wanna explain my horrible situation and hopefully I will find a solution with people who's been through the same as I'm going through right now, or at least, I will know what to do.

on October 2017, I filled my ROC I-751 jointly. on February 26th, 2018  my case was move from has been moved (as for a lot of people) from California service center to my local office, then on March 5th, I got another notification that my case was receive at my local office again and it says that I have to wait till march 29th to hear something back form them.  Now, my problem is that my spouse and I have been dealing with so many issues that we decided we are gonna get divorce in the next weeks because is the best for both of us and theres no way we are getting back together. since they transferred my case to my local office, there might be a slight change that we get an interview within the next weeks while we are getting divorce!!! omg! 

What can I do to change my jointly to waiver? Should I go to the interview with my spouse and explain them that we are getting divorce in that interview, should I write a letter? please I need help. I'm really scare and having so much anxiety and depression over this. I have my life here, I'm going to school, I'm settle now! please if somebody has an advice for me or if they have been through the same as me, please tel me what you did.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.