dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, tshafiq91 said:

Hey guys, we had our interview on Feb 2, they asked for some extra documents (joint sponsorship I 864A). They recieved docs on Feb 9, today our status changed to "issued"!! No email or call yet.

Any idea how long it takes to get a call or email?

Embassy : ISL 

My spouse Visa status also changed to ISSUED yesterday. I also received another email from embassy that visa has been granted and printed. She has not yet received any call on when to pick it up. I think by Friday she will. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, NEBAN said:

Congrats & bon voyage!!

Just wanted to know 

1.if you had submitted 2017 W2 with NVC earlier

2.Green card fee to be paid at Mumbai consulate?

3.Any suggestions for good budget accommodation near US Consulate Mumbai other than Trident/Sofitel so as to reach Consulate by 6:45AM.

Thanks!!! I didn’t submit 2017 W2earlier. GC fees is to be paid online . I stayed in hotel Kamran residency. They stay costs around 2700 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, begeorge said:

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the info..wish you all the best in your journey to the US!:dance:

THANK you 😊 

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

HELP PLEASE

So I was already waiting for my case to be completed and last week I received a checklist for my husband. He needs the Passport Police Clearance report. We sent one that we got in Kerala because our lawyer said it was ok, but they did not accepted it. We are already in the process of getting it. In the letter it said I can either send it to NVC or bring it to the interview. So we called to tell them that we are going to bring it to the interview and they are saying we must send it to NVC. We call several times and got mixed answers. One said to write a letter and see if they accept it. Anybody here knows if we can bring the PPC to the interview?

SD Feb 8

Mumbai embassy!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 minutes ago, matthogan said:

CC on Feb 14th but no interview yet, anyone else waiting on an interview date from the Rio de Janiero embassy? 

Hi, I'm waiting for an interview at RDJ too. My CC is Jan 22nd. Also,  @USA BRA has a CC on begining Dec and @rene_fisio begining of Feb, if I'm not wrong and are waiting too. We are all EB category (employment based).

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ravian said:

There is a different time line for petitioners as US citizens and permanent residents. I guess there must be a section in your timeline so others could know that how long it takes to get interview scheduled in their category...

You mentioned earlier that you were told you can be scheduled for interview any time due to your visa category.. please what’s your category?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Knychala said:

Hi, I'm waiting for an interview at RDJ too. My CC is Jan 22nd. Also,  @USA BRA has a CC on begining Dec and @rene_fisio begining of Feb, if I'm not wrong and are waiting too. We are all EB category (employment based).

Yes...waiting with patience and believing in GOD miracle. Someone called to NVC or Rio de Janeiro embassy about it or informations why this delay time?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, rene_fisio said:

Yes...waiting with patience and believing in GOD miracle. Someone called to NVC or Rio de Janeiro embassy about it or informations why this delay time?

I called today morning, they as always didn't provide any useful information, just that we should wait. Funny thing is that you see many more people from other countries and they get their interview faster than we in RDJ that are just a few.

2 hours ago, coco84 said:

HELP PLEASE

So I was already waiting for my case to be completed and last week I received a checklist for my husband. He needs the Passport Police Clearance report. We sent one that we got in Kerala because our lawyer said it was ok, but they did not accepted it. We are already in the process of getting it. In the letter it said I can either send it to NVC or bring it to the interview. So we called to tell them that we are going to bring it to the interview and they are saying we must send it to NVC. We call several times and got mixed answers. One said to write a letter and see if they accept it. Anybody here knows if we can bring the PPC to the interview?

SD Feb 8

Mumbai embassy!

Send a copy to NVC and take the original to the interview

Edited by Madison Raney

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Knychala said:

The waiting is killing me... I do not know What is happening in Rio, because it is 3 months of wait...

6 hours ago, goon said:

I am waiting for Montreal's interview too... BTW, can I move to US 6 months after visas is issued?  I have a project that is going to start soon.  It would be irresponsible for me to leave once it has started and I cannot tell them my plan yet...

I can understand you wanting to wait a few months after your visa is issued. Truthfully, I don't know. I don't know if it would be frowned upon because waiting might make it seem that you don't actually want to move, but in the other hand...we can't sell our property or leave our jobs until we have the Visa in hand. Selling your assets could take a few months...so it might make sense that you are allowed to hold-off on actually moving. 
Do you have an attorney you could ask? I would definitely consult that with an attorney.

Good Luck!

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Madison Raney said:

Send a copy to NVC and take the original to the interview

Is going to take at least 2 weeks to get it, And another 6 weeks for this document to be review and then schedule the interview. This is going to delay our process for about 2 months. This is why I want to know if somebody out there was able to give this PPC at the interview! Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.