IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Loyal Empress said:

Omg that's heart  I'm waiting on case number from NVC I pray this changes I can imagine how your feeling 

Hopefully you won't have to deal with that

12 hours ago, Sej said:

🤦🏽‍♂️That extrait d’archive thing was just aweful, and set you back more than you should have been.  Well for the ticket you could have bought business class but it would have been double the price, I drag mine out putting reservation until CEAC said issue to get the ticket but you are right no ticket until visa in hand. But you should definitely “tock tock tèt li” for that mistake😂.  I have been fortunate I am good with paper work and my fiance is good with that kind of stuff too and more picky than me, so we didn’t forget anything by double checking.  ( remember peeps make sure you take a day just before the interview to double check everything with fiance.)

My fiancé and I have our share of trouble with that extrait d'archive, why does it take so long to obtain it? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mirtils24 said:

My fiancé and I have our share of trouble with that extrait d'archive, why does it take so long to obtain it? 

Yeah it’s not possible to know how long they can take that’s why before even starting this process these things who need to have them, or you might be in limbo cause they can take months but sometimes they take days it all depends. But it is Haiti after all you can get something that takes months within hours if you know the right person. 

Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 9:49 PM, Godisable said:

Hello everyone, this is great! I like how we try to help each other out...keep up the good work! Question....where can I check the progress of my case. I just called the Visa Center they told me the embassy in Haiti entered the case on their system today. How long does it usually take to get the packet 3? We already scheduled our interview for March 22nd and we will get medical done next week.

Thanks for you help!

How was your interview?

Timeline
23 hours ago, Dee&Claudy said:

@Sej or @N&Rdorcy does ceac tracker change after it says issued?

Sorry took so long to respond I think you already figure it out but it doesn’t change, next thing you check is the ustravel site. 

Timeline
23 hours ago, Dee&Claudy said:

@Sej or @N&Rdorcy does ceac tracker change after it says issued?

And you know better then to ask @N&Rdorcy question now, the fiance was suppose to be here thursday morning so no question AFK ⌨️.😂

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sej said:

And you know better then to ask @N&Rdorcy question now, the fiance was suppose to be here thursday morning so no question AFK ⌨️.😂

Yeah you're right she went m.i.a now that hubby is onsite. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.