IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nissoue said:

Hello,

I have a quick question about the medical. What doctor did you guys use and how long until you get the result?

For medical the list is on packet 3, they are no different on how long they give you the results, it all depends on your interview date, I got my results in 3weeks but people who went after me got it in less then that. So bottom line is if you go a month early you won’t get the result in 2 days, they tried to make the results spend as little time in your hand as possible before the interview. I chose the first one on the list because it was closer ( petits frères et soeurs)and it was 440 most places are 450

3 hours ago, Sej said:

For medical the list is on packet 3, they are no different on how long they give you the results, it all depends on your interview date, I got my results in 3weeks but people who went after me got it in less then that. So bottom line is if you go a month early you won’t get the result in 2 days, they tried to make the results spend as little time in your hand as possible before the interview. I chose the first one on the list because it was closer ( petits frères et soeurs)and it was 440 most places are 450

Thanks I needed to be sure that we will get result before the interview

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sej said:

Everything was close in Haiti starting last thursday give it a go today and see what they got. 

I tried today; still nothing. I'll keep checking daily. Now I can't schedule medical without an interview date. May God help me

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Dot13 said:

I tried today; still nothing. I'll keep checking daily. Now I can't schedule medical without an interview date. May God help me

Just give it some time because something is definitely wrong because they have no alternative date. You can try to call to figure out what’s wrong. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, N&Rdorcy said:

Have you called to see if they have your case number? I called everyday after our approval to see if they have our case number. 

I tried today I was informed it hasn't been received 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Loyal Empress said:

I tried today I was informed it hasn't been received 

It usually takes two weeks after the Noa2 but you can call earlier, I would recommend call them every 2 days after NOA2 and then everyday after two weeks has passed. 

Timeline

My fiancé picked up his passport today!! And he will be here Thursday morning. He had to print off a paper (the Dropbox information) in order to pick it up. It is from the 6 steps that you used to create the profile for dhl 

Timeline
On 3/30/2018 at 8:25 AM, N&Rdorcy said:

Thanks for the advice... but you know the anxiety is kicking in because I’m ready for him to be here lol ... I needed this reality check because we are dealing with govts. 

I’m so glad I didn’t book that flight for Sunday! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sej said:

It usually takes two weeks after the Noa2 but you can call earlier, I would recommend call them every 2 days after NOA2 and then everyday after two weeks has passed. 

Thank you will do

Timeline
1 hour ago, N&Rdorcy said:

My fiancé picked up his passport today!! And he will be here Thursday morning. He had to print off a paper (the Dropbox information) in order to pick it up. It is from the 6 steps that you used to create the profile for dhl 

Congratulations.  

Timeline
3 hours ago, N&Rdorcy said:

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, N&Rdorcy said:

Hold up can I have more information about this matter? What dropbox information? Where can I find it exactly, is it in the ustraveldocs account or somewhere else?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.