IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sej said:

Yes and when my fiance came from the interview they gave her instruction how to setup an account, which does make sense to me cause I already have one and they should know that.  

So how do i track it on there? Just click on where it says like delivery method or something? You're right they should know that cause you have to set up profile there in order to schedule interview. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

So how do i track it on there? Just click on where it says like delivery method or something? You're right they should know that cause you have to set up profile there in order to schedule interview. 

Nevermind i went on there. It says my passport is being delivered to post

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Thanks. What does yours say?

It still say in transit😩. I filled out DS-160 form last night. I'll have him pay the visa tomorrow. Now what's the website to schedule the interview? Also, do I need packet 3 to schedule medical?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dot13 said:

It still say in transit😩. I filled out DS-160 form last night. I'll have him pay the visa tomorrow. Now what's the website to schedule the interview? Also, do I need packet 3 to schedule medical?

Ustraveldocs.com. You will need your case tracker to at least say "Ready" in order to schedule the medical.

Timeline
Just now, Sej said:

Nothing yet it’s still the same, I can’t see anything in there I have to wait until they update it. 

What about the ceac tracker what does it say?

Timeline

Update: Yesterday made 3 weeks that our case have been in transit. So it looks like it will take 2 to 4 months like everyone been saying..... after taking nearly 7 months just to get Noa2 then getting or case sent to the wrong embassy,and now the wait of the transfer,on top of that rescheduling our wedding twice,and not seeing each other in almost a year. It's hard to bare,i know others may have it harder but i feel like it's never gonna happen in losing hope and i have barely a mustard seed of faith left. I'm losing my mind.  On top of that I had to evacuate my home on my birthday March 9th and forced to move because the rain damaged the property. This is truly to much for me to bare.Going thru this On my own with my 16 year old daughter and my disabled mother,i can't take it. I feel like we are just a case number to them,they get to go home to the people they love every day so they dont care how long it takes us to see the people we love. They can give us approve or deny and have no feelings .  Congrads to everyone on journey sorry to be a downer but i needed to vent 

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kween said:

Update: Yesterday made 3 weeks that our case have been in transit. So it looks like it will take 2 to 4 months like everyone been saying..... after taking nearly 7 months just to get Noa2 then getting or case sent to the wrong embassy,and now the wait of the transfer,on top of that rescheduling our wedding twice,and not seeing each other in almost a year. It's hard to bare,i know others may have it harder but i feel like it's never gonna happen in losing hope and i have barely a mustard seed of faith left. I'm losing my mind.  On top of that I had to evacuate my home on my birthday March 9th and forced to move because the rain damaged the property. This is truly to much for me to bare.Going thru this On my own with my 16 year old daughter and my disabled mother,i can't take it. I feel like we are just a case number to them,they get to go home to the people they love every day so they dont care how long it takes us to see the people we love. They can give us approve or deny and have no feelings .  Congrads to everyone on journey sorry to be a downer but i needed to vent 

Wow im so sorry to hear that. And to think how down i felt yesterday but forgot about what you are going through. I know these words might not be of comfort to you but please dont lose hope or faith. You've come this far. Whenever im in a bind or things not going so well for me i always come back to this one quote "This too shall pass". You will get there girl!

Edited by Dee&Claudy
Missing texts

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kween said:

You will be alright, it’s just a matter of time just keep checking it will happen and just think of the rewards when you are down and communicate with your love one, just live life cause this is just a phase. And sure other stuff will happen and that’s how life is, it just like to kick people when they are down, so the solution is just get up and fight. This is the longest wait of my life but life is about waiting if you think about it, when your fiance get’s here you will still be waiting for something else. Instead of focusing on the waiting just use it live it, it won’t be smooth all the time but you have a life to live so live it. Most importantly don’t forget your relationship it has to hold through this, because you will have more challenge ahead and talk to your love one because they are the best to lean on. 

So stand firm everyone got their strenght and weakness but time deficiency is one weakness that we all share.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.